bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Grateful  (Read 4295 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Grateful
« on: April 17, 2008, 07:30:55 PM »

Dear Ray,

I know from reading most of your emails listed on your site that you are extremely busy replying to the more serious questions asked of you.  It saddens me to read how people can so blatantly attack you when it is God speaking through you to anyone who has an ear.

I am so overcome with joy and extremely humbled in His presence.  I always knew in my heart something was not right with my walk with God.  Now I know it was because I was carnal minded.

A lot of your material on the Lake of Fire series blew my mind away.  I took me 3 months of digesting it over and over.  The end result.....every fibre of my being, every cell in my body is Christ living in me....WOW it blows my mind even to put this in writing.
How can people not see...I feel like shaking a few people awake ( I wont he-he-he)

You don't need to respond to this email other than kn owing that I bless you for blessing me.  God has dragged me to Him big time!!!!  I am eternally grateful.

God bless and keep on keeping on.
Love
Heidi

Dear Heidi:  Thank you for your email and your comments. We are glad that you have seen the Light.  May God bless you continually in your journey of obedience and overcoming.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.