bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not writing to agree or disagree?????  (Read 4583 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Not writing to agree or disagree?????
« on: April 19, 2008, 07:45:14 PM »

Mr. Ray Smith;
      Hello I am writing to say that you spoke volumes on tithing and hell, but I'm not writing to agree or disagree. I have been in ministry for over twenty-five years and I have never heard such things. I believe in tithing, because it in the word of God speaks of tithing, and of course, it is in the old testament. Jesus did not teach on tithes, because it was assumed that all Jews paid tithes on everything. Mal.3:3-10; The school of thought is that it was under the law, but Abraham paid tithes (Heb. 10th) of all to the king of Salem some five hundred years before Moses gave the Law. Jesus used tithes only once in the new testament saying you do all these external works, but forget the waiter matters of love, mercy, justice. Jesus said you should have done these tithes, but the mightier thing is love, faith, and mercy. Comparative speaking tithes is not more important than love, and the fruit the spirit.
      The message on hell is clear and self-explanatory if you die without Christ as your personal savior you will literally burn for eternity and you will not be rescued ever.  You should pick up a book by Mary K. Baxter a revelation of hell, and or a book 23 minutes in hell by Bill Wiese.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.