bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: newbies vs. hero members  (Read 9730 times)

mharrell08

Re: newbies vs. hero members
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2008, 01:55:52 PM »

No problem Carol, that's what friends are for.  :)

phazel

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2008, 02:33:21 PM »

Hi Carol

Do you think the rating system is what prompted the person to write 2000 posts and neglect the child?

carol v

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2008, 11:52:17 PM »

Well that was part of the problem Phazel for sure but the woman has lots of issues. You would have to have lots of issues to even WANT to do that. But yes, she had a need for attention which was also reflected in her posts.

This is a better system now. Make each post mean something instead of trying to rack up a body count...so to speak...

C.

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2008, 08:19:45 PM »

I've been on the forum for about 2 years now.  I have like 50 posts!!
I do show somewhat more respect to the moderators when I read the forum
only because they were chosen for the position. We need need them here as much as they
need us newbies!! Though I don't feel new. I'm on the site for about 12 hours a day! If I posted
something everyday for 2 years I'm sure I would be well over 3000 post!
The wonderful thing about this site and group of people is we all think similarly!!! Some always posts
a topic before I could, someone always answers a question before I do, and if I can't find an answer here,
theres Ray!!
Sometimes I find myself searching for things to say but they've already been said.
So I sit quiet and learn and be as friendly as I can be.!!
Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

joyful1

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2008, 09:16:07 PM »

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS:....this just in......a new rating system will now be in effect begining immediately......

those members who have been members for at least a year will receive 1 star for each year that they have been here.....

posters with at least 1,000 posts will have a higher rating because their stars will be PINK instead of BLUE.......

those that care about people the most will receive one heart for each person on the forum that they truly care about..........

those who are cheerful will recieve one flower for each cheerful post....

on the other hand; members proven to be trouble makers will now have a small devil placed beside their names.....

those who have no stars, flowers, or hearts will automatically be presumed to be trouble makers and will recieve one small devil.....

members willing to RATE themselves FIRST will have the opportunity to rate the moderators .....hehehehehehehe! ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 09:29:40 PM by joyful1 »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.