bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Worry?  (Read 4991 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Worry?
« on: April 20, 2008, 07:52:12 PM »

Mr Smith I'm reading a book called 2008 God's final witness by Ronald Weinland. I believe he's connected with the Armstrong's. Any way In this book this man claims to be one of the two end time witness. On page 16 The next step. He says "it is now with boldness and confidence and great clarity that I give to you what God has given to me. I am to announce, through God's direct revelation, that I am one of those two witnesses. The other witness will be revealed to the world during the time of the great tribulation, within the final three and one half yrs.of mans era. Is this possible, can this man be one of Gods last two witnesses? He also says that the 7th seal is being opening right now. In fact this man says we will know he is for real, because 08 will be the end of this age. if it doesn't happen we will know he's a false prophet. Anyways is this something we should we be worrying about or not.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Dear Darren:  Not only is this something that we should not be "worrying about," it is something we should not be reading about, or thinking about, or even giving a passing glance about.  I am just amazed at the amount of this over-the-top grand-standing NONSENSE that people promote in their insatiable lust for praise, recognition, and worship.  I sure hope we have a giant book-burning when Jesus establishes His Kingdom on this earth.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 18 queries.