bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pick and choose.  (Read 4745 times)

winner08

Pick and choose.
« on: April 20, 2008, 08:54:07 PM »

I notice when some people read Ray's teachings they seemed to pick and choose what they want to believe. I don't understand this. If Ray show you chapter and verse of a certain scripture then how can you believe one scripture and not another. The prof is in the pudding. I have a friend that does this She believes that there's no fable hell. Though she believes it was Lucifer who was cast down from heaven to the earth. Even though I showed her Ray's paper on Lucifer the christian hoax. ( I think that's right)? Anyway this is a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

Thanks Darren

Little Joe

Re: Pick and choose.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 08:57:39 PM »

Darren,

The way I look at it, truth may be revealed by the word, but it is the Holy Spirit of God that has to open the blinders over peoples eyes.  Just my thoughts on it.  ;)

Joe

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 08:58:30 PM »

People know very little of scripture they mostly know doctrine.  The Word of God has no place in their minds, but the doctrines they learn are on the throne of their thinking. 

But all is of God, I was the same way.

Craig

winner08

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 09:08:11 PM »

Yes Craig that's so true. Doctrine They know. Not scripture. I myself was guilty of this.

Thanks, Darren

gmik

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 10:10:35 PM »

Ray's new bible study, that Kat just transcribed is really good on the SUM of thy Word is Truth....and the here a little, there a little...It was a great study.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.