bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie From Pennsylvania  (Read 4299 times)

frecklegirl417

Newbie From Pennsylvania
« on: April 21, 2008, 11:34:47 AM »

Hello, Everyone!!!!

I would like to take the time to introduce myself, I'm the Freckle Girl (Pam) with red-hair, Samson's Freckle Girl and Wife. I grew up with a very religious Mother, believing in the Hell-fire Doctrine and the Trinity. We were members of the Assembly of God Denomination growing up, but I haven't attended any formal type Church services since childhood. When Samson was out of the house, at work or where ever, I would read Ray's articles and some of the Threads and posts at Bible-Truths.

Samson, early on, in his membership had a tendency to point at certain sentences at this Site and reading to me, because of his excitement and zeal, so I thought it would be easier to examine things at this Site, when alone. However, this Site seems to have a calming affect on my otherwise overly energetic Samson.

Looking forward in getting to know the different members and having the opportunity to learn and share comments and fellowship with others.

With God's Love, Freckle Girl 417(Pam).

joyful1

Re: Newbie From Pennsylvania
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 01:33:39 PM »

Okay, Freckelgirl...
here is an official welcome for you! :)
good to have another girl in the group!
Joyce :)

Kat

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 04:20:37 PM »

Hi Pam,

I am glad you have joined us and am delighted to meet Samson wife  :)
I can only imagine how nice it would be to share this truth with your mate, what a blessing. 
It is so nice to have this place to come to and discuss things, it has been a big help in my learning. 
I actually beginning to see how this is a wonderful way to fellowship here, because we're not encumbered by appearances and things.
Do join in soon.  I am looking forward to your sharing in the discussions with us.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 04:23:21 PM »

Wait, I thought Samson's wife was named Delilah ;)

Craig

iris

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 05:38:28 PM »

gmik

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 12:38:02 AM »

Hi Pam and welcome....altho your post from URANUS was pretty good I thought ;)

Where in PA are you two??  I lived in Beaver Falls for awhile. 

I agree w/ Joyce....yeaaaaa another gal on board.

Iris, hey you!!!  So good to "see" ya.

Craig, I bet Pam has never heard that one before :D

hillsbororiver

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 12:20:00 PM »

Hi Pam,

Welcome to the Forum!

I have enjoyed fellowshipping with Samson and look forward to doing the same with you.

Peace,

Joe

frecklegirl417

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2008, 12:30:52 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;) To all;

Thank you for the warm welcome I have received.  I am looking forward to learning and fellowshipping with all of you. To Craig, yes, Samson's wife was Delilah(?) but I hope I am a better wife to my Samson then she was to hers. Ha, Ha! Thanks again for all the warm welcome.

with God's love,
                                                                          Frecklegirl(Pam)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.