bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You Ray !  (Read 3464 times)

Bob Miller

Thank You Ray !
« on: May 12, 2006, 03:31:52 PM »

Hi Ray,
I became a Christian at 40 years old after the death of my younger brother. I am now 51. I was raised Catholic, but I was not devoted. When I first accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour, my wife and I started visiting other churches. Well we went to one church called the Rock Church and after about an hour or so of singing they all started doing the jibber jabber. We ran out! Not to interested in confusion? Hmmm! And I have visited many other churches and we ended up in a local Baptist Church.
I was just writing up a paper to give to a fellow worker on "Tithing" and Prosperity Doctrine. This co- worker's wife was giving 10% plus giving a weekly offering for the new Church that they are constructing for 3.5 million dollars and she is 66 years old!
I found out that the Pastor of another local church owns 2 home's, one worth 1.4 million, and another worth .5 million! I mentioned this to her husband. She had given me a write up from Kenneth Copeland Ministries on how it is Biblically correct to tithe and give offerings above the tithe!
( Bunch of crap)
I was searching the Internet for Kenneth Copeland Ministries to try and find out what he is worth or to search the Real Estate value of his house through a web site called: Zillow.com, so that I could inform her that they are all a bunch of crooks! That's where I found your web site! Praise The Lord! Your write up on Tithing was right there! I read it, I'm in agreement, I sent it to her and I'm telling many others about it! I thank God for you Ray! My Pastor also agrees with you on Tithing, but as you know many don't know anything different.
Ray, how much time do you study God's word, and how long have you been doing it? I have never read such thorough teaching as yours. Did you have any official training? You have a special anointing on you! Thank you Ray!

With love and blessings and prayer,
Brother Bob  :D

hillsbororiver

Thank You Ray !
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 12:17:52 PM »

Bob, welcome to this Forum, I am happy to have you here. The Catholic church was also my first introduction to religion, I rejected it at an early age, for a time just accepting the fact that I would burn in hell if a god like that did indeed exist. Like you I have been through the front door and exit of more than a few churches, never feeling comfortable with what was going on under those roofs.

Please continue to read and reread the material presented, so many wonderful truths to ponder.

Glad you are here.

Joe

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thank You Ray !
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 12:58:05 PM »

Bob,

Ray does not visit this site, if you wish to address him then you will need to do it by email.

Welcome

Craig
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.