bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What??  (Read 5369 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
What??
« on: April 21, 2008, 09:49:29 PM »

First I would like to give thanks to the Father, the Creator, of the host of angel and adam. And with this
statement a request for a sound ear from my brethren. I wish for righteousness and truth prevailing the
message of God. The reality of God is the proclaimed statements detailed in the scriptures. Will my brethren
remain a stuff neck and reject truth for deception? Can Jesus and the prophets be heard outside the cries of hell?
Shall the holy slay again another effort to unveil the reality? Could common sense outlaw the spirituality about
God?

My testimony is something I understood God to refer to as I read the scriptures. Basicly God referred to a snare
in the comprehension of the initial story perception. I became very interested in this consistent statement I
found after my second reading of the scriptures. I believed the scriptures statement Satan had deceieved the
world. If Satan has decieved the whole world then he cover his sins from our acknowledgement. Satan project
himself in this imagination outside the reality of his ability or presence. Satan as the father of the lie starts prior
to the creation of the earth. We all acknowledge we are of such scum. Time is now to free ourselves from Satan
kingdom.

Who wrote the scriptures is the first step of faith? Man wrote the statement of the scriptures. This fact is true.
The content detailed in the first book was given to Moses. The Isareites were captured in the land of Eygpt.
The thought of school and academic advancements or tools such as pen and paper doubtful. The reality is the
Israelites has this statement about God. Moses in the scriptures is accredited to be the law giver. Moses
related in the account an encounter with an angel and God. The step of faith is the question Moses asked of the
angel. How did I come to exist? The angel replied, In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. [The
angel told Moses,first God made the heaven and the earth.] And the earth was without form and void. [The angel
told Moses of a time prior to the awareness of God, heaven and the earth. God in the account called the heaven
and the earth by name in the account sequence. God, at this point in the account , had not made the heaven or
the earth. God was not known to the host of angel. The teller used God and angel terms to tell this account. Angel statements defined by its host spokesperson and the teller "God said". Thus the host/earth was without form and void. The angel spoke of a lie prior to the creation of the heaven and the earth. The lie about a host under the ground in the state of darkness. The events of the story account are in the world of angel.]

The angel continues, And darkness was upon the face of the deep. [Something changed the sky and ground
environment in angel world. The state of the darkness extended above the nature of the ground. The angel told of the cut or division of the waters. The new formation was a mystery to the host of angel. Angel would come to acknowledge the formation was a heaven. Satan called the formation a bottomless pit.] The angel told of the righteous one, And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. [One indi vidual among the host of angel did not view the formation absolute darkness. This one stated the reality of light beneath the face of darkness. The host of angel became split between the conceptions. Was the state of the formation total darkness? Or was the formation light and darkness?

And God said, Let there be light.

Satan deception will cover his lie. The account to be complete has to relate this truth of the lie. Jesus said
we neither know him or God. This fact is reality. Our truth as quickly sown one comes to recapture dismissing
fact with questions about doubts. The individual is placed back to their controlled state. The scriptures relates one to come who will reprove the world. He will bring all things to rememberance.

You believe in God. Can you answer him with these presented statements in JOB 38. Be of good faith. However sick
the situation know the end result: you will be borned again.

Alexander

Wow!  All I have to say to that bit of brilliant Scriptural scholarship is:

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,

And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!

The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun

The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:

Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,

And stood awhile in thought

And as in uffish thought he stood,

The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,

And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! and through and through

The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head

He went galumphing back.

"And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?

Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"

He chortled in his joy.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!

The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun

The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:

Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,

And stood awhile in thought

And as in uffish thought he stood,

The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,

And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! and through and through

The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head

He went galumphing back.

"And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?

Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"

He chortled in his joy.

Now there's something that makes a little more sense!

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.