bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sons Of Thunder  (Read 14139 times)

hillsbororiver

Re: Sons Of Thunder
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2008, 10:10:17 AM »

Joe  we are blind and deaf  Jonah was a advance man in the Lord Look what God had given him the ability to go to a city and speak the Word of the Lord and still the carnal nature pops its ugly head up.  I know a little about that.  Earlier on  I was going to a pretty active church  for a few months  and I attended the ladies meeting.  Which there was an encouragement to bring all the money you could into the store house, which their church was assigned to be the place to do so.  I was at the meeting and we were singing and praises  Jesus  my hands lifted up and my voice when the Spirit of the Lord spoke to me to speak and tell them not to do this.  I said no Lord  if I do this they will kick me out of this church, and just then it was like God left me and I had no reason to raise my hands to the Lord.  I felt empty.  So I sat down and thought for a minute about this situation and decided  to do what I was told.  I stood up and spoke the Words the Lord Jesus  Christ gave me and all knew it was God.  Every one rushed to the front and repented and declared God had spoken.  About a week later I was asked to find a different church.  Peggy

Hi Peggy,

Joh 12:42  Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

Joh 12:43  For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

Peace,

Joe
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 20 queries.