bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Belated introduction from UK  (Read 4896 times)

Karen

Belated introduction from UK
« on: April 22, 2008, 07:26:27 AM »

Hello everyone

I have only posted in response to some threads a couple of times already but thought I ought to introduce myself as it may cause some confusion, because some of you I know a little about already as my husband Dave has been on the forum a while now and we talk a lot about it all!

So there, that is how I got onto BT although I think I may have seen it some years ago but thought it was a bit suspicious!

I feel very happy that God has given me a husband that I can be so at one with and feel very secure that he was the one that really explored and got into BT first, because I trust him and believe God gave him to me.

Anyway who can deny that BT doesn't make our God even bigger and better than we dared to think. So far what has really spoken to me is the Free will thing, we don't have it!, who is Jesus? I've listened to Nashville 07 and just keep going back to this, who is Jesus? creator of the universe and God can't die so He humbled himself to  the flesh of man!

I always struggled with Jesus and related more to Father God in my old ways of thinking and I can see that somehow I wasn't really accepting that Jesus was fully God and fully man.

Anyway as you can see I am enthusiastic and feel honoured to access to Ray's teachings and this forum.

Thank you for what I have gleaned thus far from you all.

Karen

Martinz

Re: Belated introduction from UK
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 08:10:44 AM »

Welcome Karen! I hope you like it here and share thoughts and insights and experiences with us as we can share with you the same. God bless you

hillsbororiver

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 09:32:18 AM »

Hi Karen,

Welcome to the Forum, I look forward to fellowshipping with you!

I too have come to see Christ and our Father in a totally different light since I "stumbled" onto Bible Truths 3 years ago, it has been and is an incredible journey.

Peace,

Joe

Fabruk

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 11:01:56 AM »

Welcome Karen, May we grow together and Wisdom and Truth. It was a pleasure meeting you and Dave last night.
We will keep in touch.
God Bless

joyful1

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 01:34:57 PM »

:D Welcome Karen!

looking forward to getting to know a sister across the pond!
Joyce :)

Beloved

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 02:08:30 PM »

Welcom Karen

Glad that you have joined in, what a blessing that there are others that are nearer to you who are seeing and hearing these things.

Look forward to you and your husbands postings

beloved

Samson

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 12:39:33 AM »

Welcome Karen,

It's nice to have another Forum member from the United Kingdom, enjoy the fine fellowship and the Spiritual Feast provided at this table.

Your Brother in Christ, Samson.

Roy Monis

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 04:06:28 PM »

Hi! Karen.

Well wonders will never cease. I always thought that you were a member from our previous exchanges. Well it's time to say welcome newbie from a fellow newbie. I'm having a whale of a time here and I'm sure you will also as you start sharing in our forum discussions. Remember me to Dave and thank him for his email informing me that all was well with you.

It all went very quiet from your neck of the woods and I was concerned, even Mario has not replied to my email introducing myself to him after receiving his mail. He's a bad, bad boy tell him. When is he getting married?

God bless you both.

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy

Roy Monis

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2008, 01:20:49 PM »

Welcome Karen,

It's nice to have another Forum member from the United Kingdom, enjoy the fine fellowship and the Spiritual Feast provided at this table.

Your Brother in Christ, Samson.

Hi! Samson.

I didn't know you were from the UK. What part of the UK do you live in.

Dave made me feel at home when I first came on and now I'm sure between us we can do the same for our sister Karen.

God bless.

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy

Karen

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 02:23:59 PM »

Thank you all for the welcome.
I'm so excited at all the truth we learn here. It makes our God Rock Solid and increases our faith. I believe we are so blessed to receive Ray's teachings.

I hope to contribute to some discussions, but enjoy reading the many different threads.
 As Ray says, God be with you all!
Karen
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 17 queries.