bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pray for hungry/destitute.  (Read 3798 times)

Stevernator

Pray for hungry/destitute.
« on: April 23, 2008, 03:38:33 AM »

Food prices are soaring all around the world and more and more people are not able to afford food. The most vulnerable are being hit hard and riots are breaking out. Some people in Haiti have resorted to eating dirt cakes. I believe all is of God and He will heal them. Please keep these people in your hearts and prayers during their time of aching stomaches and tears.  :'(

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/04/20/un.food.ap/index.html?iref=newssearch

Psa 72:12 For He shall rescue the needy one imploring, And the humbled one, when there is no helper for him."
Psa 72:13 He shall be a refuge for the poor and needy one, And the souls of the needy shall He save."
Psa 72:14 From fraud and from violence shall He redeem their soul, And their blood shall be precious in His eyes."

Mat 5:3 "Happy, in spirit, are the poor, for theirs is the kingdom of the heavens.

Amen!

God bless,
Steve

musicman

Re: Pray for hungry/destitute.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 12:17:32 PM »

Absolutely!!

lorrie

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 03:28:06 PM »

Will do-we may be next.

ez2u

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 01:59:19 AM »

Steve  the answers are in the Lord Jesus Christ as we seek him he will lead us in all truth and righteousness.  i know it is a must to kept our eyes on Him in these troubled times  not on just what we perceive   I guess i am talking to myself  thanks for listening  peggy

Matt

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 03:33:06 AM »

As I prepared to read this, I had the nerve to become agitated that my snack was taking too long (2/12 min) in the microwave.  I feel like a hypocrite

Lord, help me to "pray without ceasing" for those less fortunate than me and appreciate how blessed I really am.

Matt
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 17 queries.