bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: women congo  (Read 5955 times)

ez2u

women congo
« on: April 23, 2008, 07:21:55 PM »

I ask for pray and action if possible for the women and children in the Congo that are being raped and mutilated at the hands of the three armies occupying that bush area extracting the mineral that is need to make the CELL PHONES we so widely use in this country and all over the world. each day a million dollar worth of that mineral is black marketed out of this area. many women as young as 4 and as old as 70's victims of terrible crimes like aborting there babies and being made to drink their own blood. they are force to watch their husband being murder and cut up in front of them and their children, they are raped by as many as 20 men at a time. when the rapist were interview they said they did it because they were away from their wives in the bush too long and that it gave them magic power to fight their enemies . some times their guns and sticks are push up inside the womens girl thingyl and perforated. i know this is hard to read i can't imagine what it is like to experience this. PLEASE KEPT THIS IN YOUR PRAYER and actively see where you might make a difference in changing this sincerely peggy

musicman

Re: women congo
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 07:53:35 PM »

This is all so overwhelming.

gmik

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 08:00:25 PM »

Is this true Peggy????  for cell phones????  Dear Lord!!

chav

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 08:22:51 PM »

Hi
I recently heard a  BBC report from eastern Congo, it was pretty harrowing to say the least. This conflict has been going on for years ,and some suggest that up to 5000000 have been killed. Yet it attracts very little attention form the world's media.I guess the world powers view African lives as less valuable.

Dave

Stevernator

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 08:27:02 PM »

Thanks for the info Peggy. I will pray for them and try to learn more about the situation.
The world needs Jesus so much!!!!

ez2u

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 01:51:37 AM »

Gena  yes this information was taken from a documentary I watch on HBO  prayer peggy

John

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 02:21:54 PM »

Hi Peggy;
      I started reading your post and to imagine  these horrible thing's being done
and had to stop;my mind just did not want to go there. I began praying and with tears pleaded with GOD to restrain satan so as to bring  some releif to these people.For now these thing's must be;but GOD does encourage us through HIS word. Please read Rom.8:19-23 than back to Rom.8:18 and
finally Rev .21:4. GOD'S will be done. I will continue to pray for these  and others around the world who suffer.
                                                     Your Brother In CHRIST;
                                                       John

ez2u

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 12:40:11 AM »

thank you John yes i will read what you asked.  peggy

Roy Monis

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2008, 02:04:58 PM »

Hi Peggy!

It's difficult to believe we are talking about human beings. I thought Hitler and Saddam were the ultimate but this ... well this, there are no words to describe it adequately.

I will most certainly pray for them that's the most powerful weapon as there is very little man can do or will do they are too interested in the profits from the cell phone sales. God have mercy on their miserable greedy souls.

God bless

Love in Christ Jesus

Roy

brandon h

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2008, 02:49:52 PM »

Hi Peggy!

It's difficult to believe we are talking about human beings. I thought Hitler and Saddam were the ultimate but this ... well this, there are no words to describe it adequately.

I will most certainly pray for them that's the most powerful weapon as there is very little man can do or will do they are too interested in the profits from the cell phone sales. God have mercy on their miserable greedy souls.

God bless

Love in Christ Jesus

Roy

Agreed. This is certainly a horror story to say the least. For the time being I can give my earnest prayers for these women, until I research more. As well as petitions for the souls of the men blinded by the wickedness that enslaves them so deeply as to do these kinds of things. Thanx for the info Peggy.

God Bless

chav

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2008, 07:24:42 PM »

Hi
Here is the link to the BBC programme aired last week.However be warned it's not for the fainthearted.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/reports/international/congo_20080410.shtml

Dave

brandon h

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2008, 09:09:50 PM »

Here's some more info. This is in another region: Darfur, where the same brutality is going on.

Darfuralert.org

Heidi

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2008, 02:16:26 AM »

Hi Peggy,

I will most definitely pray and ask that God's will be done and for Him to guard the hearts and minds of especially the young.

Love
Heidi

ellie77

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2008, 05:52:24 AM »

Hi everyone,
                  I have known of these and other horrors for some time. There have been a few documentaries here to tell of these things.Slavery(stealing people for sex) is becoming one of the largest businesses in the world. The horrors abound. I certainly do and will continue to pray and try not to cry when I think of the extremes of the carnal mind. ellie

ez2u

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2008, 07:05:40 PM »

prayer is needed here and I believe the Blood of Jesus needs to be invoked  across these areas'  many times we as humans do not have the understanding on these situations but we can and should pray.  Prayer is still available  to us  as Gods' Will is being done on this earth.  Now is the time to draw closer to the Lord Jesus Christ by His holy Spirit as He quicken our hearts let us respond to His calling.  studying and praying in earnest.  there are many things we can not do anything about it is not God's Will  but we can pray and grow in His Holy Spirit.  I do know it is the Lords' will that we grow in Him.  this is not our doing for we can not draw ourselves to the Cross  it is by the hOly Spirit that we are drawn unto the Father.  If the testimony is that we understand this  is that not the witness that we will obtain that what God has reveal to us?  food for thought  peggy

Stevernator

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2008, 06:14:07 AM »

Yeah I agree Peggy. We have to let our light shine and be the salt of the earth. Isaiah 58 is a good scripture. Perhaps we can pray and seek His guidance on such things.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 16 queries.