bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Word !  (Read 3926 times)

ertsky

The Word !
« on: May 12, 2006, 04:28:40 PM »

How fantastic and indescribable is His Word ?

after some trials and afflictions kindly meted out by God who sustained me through them all and delivered me in them all and out of them all, i find that His Word is more ALIVE in me than ever, and living in His sons and daughters !

Joh 1:14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Joh 14:23  Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Eph 2:22  In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

:D

orion77

The Word !
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 11:16:45 PM »

I hear ya, ertsky.  Those fiery trials are tough, but well worth it.  I have had many hay and stubble burnt and it will undoubtedly continue to be this way.  Gods creative actions have true purpose behind them.  The light just keeps getting brighter and brighter.  

Until we give God back His throne, we simply cannot see.  Once in His seat, His soverignity, grace, faith, truth and love begins to work.  We no longer are in the darkness, but in the light.  The amazing journey begins anew, with spiritual insight and discernment.  AWESOME!!

Thank you for this thread, uplifting each other is needed among His people while still in this world.

God bless,

Gary

gmik

the word
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 11:27:03 PM »

How true.  Love and build each other while it is yet day...I am waiting the return of my husband from a funeral of a dear friend who died suddenly--My husband now regrets not seeing him more, being more of a friend etc etc  while it was yet day....But the word is a lamp which is like daylight even in the night...Lets encourage one another...thats why I come to this forum....I get built up reading and taking notes on the scripture.   Well, I have rambled a bit, but I do love the Word.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.