bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ATTENTION...THIS JUST IN.....  (Read 5182 times)

joyful1

ATTENTION...THIS JUST IN.....
« on: April 23, 2008, 09:31:00 PM »

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS:....this just in......a new rating system will now be in effect begining immediately......

those members who have been members for at least a year will receive 1 star for each year that they have been here.....

posters with at least 1,000 posts will have a higher rating because their stars will be PINK instead of BLUE.......

those that care about people the most will receive one heart for each person on the forum that they truly care about..........

those who are cheerful will recieve one flower for each cheerful post....

on the other hand; members proven to be trouble makers will now have a small devil placed beside their names.....

those who have no stars, flowers, or hearts will automatically be presumed to be trouble makers and will recieve one small devil.....

members willing to RATE themselves FIRST will have the opportunity to rate the moderators .....hehehehehehehe! ;D ;D ;D

musicman

Re: ATTENTION...THIS JUST IN.....
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 09:40:47 PM »

Just give me the devil and get it over with.

joyful1

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 07:35:57 AM »

;D ahahahaha!!
actually, musicman, for you....I say three is the right number of little red devils!! heheheheh!!

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 05:14:38 PM »

Joyful1 there is definately, categorically something defficient, missing, missing the mark with your evaluation system. I love the hearts, flowers and stars and in that order. But the problem is two fold.

First, there simply will not be enough space to enter them all in and there will be no room to write anything any more. We shall just be able to see who is here and smile all day long.

The next problem is that you have made a very serious ommission. Where is the coffee! ;D and don't forget the hearts! :D ;D

ez2u

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 05:30:17 PM »

well the  devils'  are red?   ???
now lets' see do  i want blue pink or red?  hummm  the choice we have to make  heee peggy

joyful1

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2008, 09:37:27 AM »

;D Deb & Peggy--you have both been thoughtful and caring....
you get flowers and hearts! Also, Deb is a coffee lover and therefore receives one cup of coffee--we want to be able to "properly represent each member for who they are."

Isn't it great that we will finally know others and ourselves fully, one day?

I Corinthians 13:12
Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

hillsbororiver

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2008, 10:16:44 AM »

;D

Love it Joyce!

Great comments all.

Peace,

Joe

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2008, 11:01:30 AM »

Hey Joyful1

That looks like my cup!

AMEN

Arc.

UncleBeau

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2008, 11:54:13 AM »

How about a bowl of Lucky Charms? I think you'd even get some purple horseshoes and red balloons too.  :P

joyful1

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2008, 04:20:41 PM »

;D Hey all...yeah..Joe I've been thinking long and hard about what you should have next to your name...and honestly...that little red devil keeps coming to mind? Oh for heaven's sakes! I was just kiddin! SEriously...Joe, you and Deb should have something "studious" like....

and Uncle Beau....

May have to down size that one a bit....
cheers to all!
Joyce :)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2008, 04:32:33 PM »

Too cute! 8) ;D :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.