bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4405 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: April 25, 2008, 10:43:45 PM »

Hello Ray
I'm born and brought up in South Africa (Durban) and came upon your website about five years ago, I'm not a highly decorated scholar, not a pastor nor a preacher, I was raised in a Christian family and attended church regularly for most of my life thus far, I watch TBN and read material like yours on various websites. I must say that you're blessed with a gift of SOUND TEACHING, The wisdom that God gave you, is second to non on this earth. I wish we had someone like you in this country to teach these money making; high flying; so called pastors; preachers; teachers and what ever names they decorate themselves with a good Bible lesson. I advertise your website by word of mouth and outgoing emails, I need some ideas of how to pass the true word of God on to our nation and other parts of Africa, please reply.

May your website and wonderful works be blessed by the ALMIGHTY GOD.

Thank you
Regards
Gordon:

Dear Gordon:  Thank you for your email and comments. Yes, I know what you mean. I wish I could give them a good lesson on the Scriptures, myself. Unfortunately, as we are all financially rather poor here at bible-truths.com, we can only do so much. We reach about 50,000 new visitors to our site each month, but that is hardly a drop in the bucked compared to a worldwide population of over 6 billion.  What little money we receive we use to advertise our site on large search engines such as GOOGLE.  If God wants us to do more, I am sure He will provide. Thank you for your interest in our ministry.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.