bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell hath no fury like a Christian just shown the Truth  (Read 5992 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Hell hath no fury like a Christian just shown the Truth
« on: April 27, 2008, 11:29:47 AM »

Greetings Ray,

Well, your invitation to email you said to keep it short since you are much too important to read lengthy emails, now that you are gaining momentum, and earning $$ I suppose.  Perhaps as business grows you could just hire a ghost writer.  It almost seems like you have already;  as I was appalled to realize while skimming the emails from people seeking biblical knowledge and understanding, you proudly debate and boldly mock them when they disagree with any of  "your -spooky- all- knowing- just- because -I -think-so" answers on your site.  It is very disturbing  that you contradict yourself literally hundreds if not thousands of times in your pride infused half quotations of the Scriptures.  Ray, God's people are not to debate His word, when we fight amongst ourselves, and critique each other, it's no wonder the non-believers mock us.  I Corinthians speaks so much about t he difference between discernment and foolishness.  Spiritual Wisdom is something we all need to seek.  Man's knowledge all comes to nothing.  God's thoughts, His ways are so much higher than  ours.  If they weren't, how omnipotent would He be?  I sincerely pray that the Spirit of God settle inside your heart, and infuse you with a dose of His Truth that binds up the strongman who has come to make a home inside of you based on bitterness and lack of the Fruits of The Spirit for the body of Christ.  Perhaps if you can't beat them, get them to visit your site, and make a lil money from them huh?
    Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.  Take a look at your love walk... or... do you know what a love walk is?  Do you believe yourself to be like Jesus?  He never debated, He said it is written, the  Truth.  Perhaps you should find a couple thousand more hours to spend really praying, studying, and giving God a chance to speak in that small, still voice, never begging for God to give you anything, the Word says, we knock, and the door is opened, we ask, and we receive.  I pray you receive these words as a brand new beginning, not to earn hits on your site, worshiping an idol with a dollar sign and calling it bible truth.  For a tree is known by the fruit it bears, and if it were to bear bad fruit, it is cut down and thrown into the fire to burn.  I pray you begin to produce fruit for Jesus Christ, for the kingdom of God, instead of the rotted, dishonest fruit you use His name t o exploit from people who seek Him, and unfortunately find you instead.  There is a counterfeit for every true thing, it is written, God shall not be mocked, for whatsoever a man soweth, he shall reap.  For the prideful shall be brought low, and the humble exalted.

God's mercies, and your true understanding of just what kind of fire you play with.
    There is no condemnation in Christ, but conviction that leads to repentance.

Rita

Dear Rita:  Wow!  Why don't you tell us how you really feel about me? You need to cool your wheels a little before you have a coronary. You said: "God shall not be mocked, for whatsoever a MAN sows, HE shall reap."  Rita, did you know that that goes for WOMEN as well?  Well it does, so get ready for your harvest!  As I have said before:  "Hell hath no fury like a Christian just shown the Truth."  I think you are ample proof of my statement.
    God be with you,
    Ray
    PS   I live off of Social Security, not Bible-Truths.com.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.