bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brilliant  (Read 4485 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Brilliant
« on: April 30, 2008, 09:30:42 AM »

Hi L. Ray Smith,
    I have been reading some of your guesses that you have and I've got to say that you are really out there! I am uphauled that you put your own twist on God's words and preaching this garbage to people who are looking for some professional advice from someone who actually knows, reads and studies God's word and actually lives and experiences God in their life.
    I was reading a little of your thoughts about hell  and I tell you that if you really believe that there is no hell, then your in for a rude awakening and you won't like it. Hell is clearly real in the Bible and also the heaven. Also about tithing you talk about tithing in the old testament and  say that  it is unbiblical. Your explanation in the old testament  that there is no tithing in the new testament is wrong , and I just want you to know that there IS tithing in the new testament check out Heb 7:5. I noticed that you talk bad about the KJV then get yourself a NIV and a concordance and a dictionary to learn what words mean. Please check yourself before putting any more of your twists online.              Sincerely, Noel

Brilliant.
Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.