bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey  (Read 7697 times)

lilitalienboi16

Hey
« on: April 30, 2008, 01:47:40 PM »

Hello brothers and sisters. I hate to burden you all with my request but you are the only family i really have to turn to.

I was hoping you could all say a prayer for me, a little lost brother out there. Been struggling for a long while now, if you could just remember me in your prayers it would mean alot.

I'm more than willing to pray for any of you as well, but i am no righteous man... 

It's the least i can do.

Thanks with love in Him,

Alex

rk12201960

Re: Hey
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 01:51:39 PM »

Not a problem brother..
consider it done.

Gods love and peace.
Randy
 ;D 8) ;D

Kat

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 03:11:38 PM »

Hi Alex,

I most certainly do think of you as a little brother  :)
A reminder is all it takes.   Remember when you get bogged down with worry and woes, we are right here for you.  You hang in there, you may be dealing with fiery trials, but you are not facing His wrath.

1Th 5:9  For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,
v. 10  who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.
v. 11  Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 03:34:32 PM »

Hey Alex

No pain is in vain. God works all things together for good if you love Him and I believe those here in this Forum actually do love God.

Peace to you little brother
Arcturus :)

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 09:40:14 PM »

Hi Alex,

You are always in my prayers and it is never a burden.  I pray for my BT family daily because I know that all of us have trials to endure and overcome.

René

Samson

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 09:52:11 PM »

Hello Alex,

Your included in my prayers, I have much admiration for the young Brothers and Sisters at this Forum, it's really tough out their, especially for the younger ones(for everybody for that matter), but when I was younger, their were more decent role models. Yes, their was Hypocrisy, Falsehood and bad examples, but it seems that the bad apples have taken over the barrell. No ones completely righteous(Romans. 3:23), Alex and their's no room for boasting on our part, anyone of us.

It's great, by God's Will and grace, that you are here. I really enjoy your posts and your poetry and song at our Forum.

May God see you through your current difficulty, Samson.

Stevernator

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 10:30:35 PM »

Hi Alex,
I'll pray for you.
-Steve

joyful1

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 06:24:16 AM »

Hey little brother.....it is my privilege to pray for you....never a burden! God be with you, Alex!
Joyce :)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 03:54:08 PM »

Thank you all for the prayers, it means alot.. but i think i will need you to pray for me many nights.. if not years.

God bless you all, always.

In Christ,

Alex

Robin

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2008, 06:59:44 AM »

I will also be praying for you Alex.

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2008, 01:01:42 AM »

Hey Alex,
I will also keep you in my thoughts and prayers :)
I've been told a number of times that the young guys here are
especially prayed for! From my understanding of things, I understand why!

1Co 14:3  But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.
I Feel everyone here has in some way shown themselves to fulfill this verse
I truly believe your among men and women who really love God!!
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

ellie77

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2008, 05:13:53 AM »

Praying for you Alex...Peace be to you and yours..Ellie

Stevernator

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2008, 08:41:34 AM »

Alex, I just wanted to add that you're not alone. Just when I think I am starting to overcome some stuff I feel anger in my heart toward a friend or fall into the same sin. It is a serious struggle and we all need each others prayers so if you say a prayer for me too I'd appreciate it. Overcoming is hard but we know we can count on Jesus.

Its cool to have a place to go where everyone is of like spirit. Its a nice refuge.
Thanks bro,
Steve

Roy Monis

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2008, 09:17:52 AM »

Dear brother Alex.

Why apologize, is not every single soul on this forum in need of prayer, including of course myself? I pray for everyone; I love them all, including those I have inadvertently offended and not been forgiven by. When we pray God reads our hearts, not our lips and He knows who we mean and grants each in accordance to His good pleasure, so you can be assured that you won't be excluded.

Don't be too hard on yourself who, I pray, is righteous among us all, my brother? Remember the Lord's words; "....He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her...." (Jn.8:7)

God bless.

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2008, 02:03:50 PM »

To everyone of you, thank you so much. I can truly say with an honost heart i have felt God in these passed few days growing in me. I know He hears each and everyone of you, i have seen the results.

From the bottom of this weak heart i thank you more than you will ever know.

To steve: You are most certainly in my prayers dear brother. I will try every night to pray for you if the Lord permit it.

Their is one special request i would like to make and if it means forgetting about praying for me than so be it.

Please pray for Chanelle. I would rather you pray for her than me if praying for her and myself is to much.

Her struggle is very personal but if i were able to share it with you it would tare each and every one of you apart, as it has me. It has broken my heart to see the evil this girl has had to endure and still does.

Thank you again. God bless each and everyone of you.

Your [little] brother in Christ,

Alex

« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 02:04:52 PM by lilitalienboi16 »

brandon h

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2008, 08:47:49 PM »

God be with you, Alex, as our prayers are.

P.S. We will pray for Chanelle as well

Be strong in Christ. Remeber; we all battle with sin.

Roy Monis

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2008, 08:50:48 AM »

To everyone of you, thank you so much. I can truly say with an honost heart i have felt God in these passed few days growing in me. I know He hears each and everyone of you, i have seen the results.

From the bottom of this weak heart i thank you more than you will ever know.

To steve: You are most certainly in my prayers dear brother. I will try every night to pray for you if the Lord permit it.

Their is one special request i would like to make and if it means forgetting about praying for me than so be it.

Please pray for Chanelle. I would rather you pray for her than me if praying for her and myself is to much.

Her struggle is very personal but if i were able to share it with you it would tare each and every one of you apart, as it has me. It has broken my heart to see the evil this girl has had to endure and still does.

Thank you again. God bless each and everyone of you.

Your [little] brother in Christ,

Alex

Hi! Alex (Little brother).

To be sure Chanellee will be in my prayers, and you also brother, you won't be left out for sure. There is an abundance of room in the Lord's storehouse to accommodate every request from the heart in faith.

God bless both of you.

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy.

kweli

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2008, 09:21:23 AM »

Wasup Lil Bro

Wats wif them tears? I thought we was Gangsta For Real
... (you came up with this so i hope you find the humour in it)

Maybe this is a shadow/type for gangsters out there that they also need Jesus  ;D  ;D  ;D

You are in my prayers. But you are very close to being beaten upside your head with that huge Catholic bible.  ;)

Just kidding. Hang in there buddy.

No wait, hold on to His promises (hang is not the right word to use at this stage)  :D  :D  :D

All Glory to Him

kweli

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2008, 06:37:43 AM »

I took some time yesterday to think about my post and I think maybe it wasnt funny after all. Please forgive me. I wasnt trying to undermine you or Chanelle's situation. I was trying to emphasize what Roy pointed out. Our Lord went through the worst possible things we can ever imagine happening to us. And because He knows exactly what you are going through, He knows exactly how to get you through it. He really does. And He promised kudos for such things if we keep holding on. So really, hold on to His promises no matter how hard it may seem to do so. You'll get the kudos for real, gangsta  ;)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2008, 01:08:00 AM »

Dear Brandon,

Thank you for your prayers for chanelle and myself. Though we all battle with sin, chanelle battles great evil, unfortunately and their is not a thing in my power i can do to help her. It is a most frightening reality.

To Roy;

Thank you for keeping us both in your prayers.

Kweli;

Unfortunately even gangsta's cry and though i might seem it, i ain't no gangsta. Just a soft hearted guy because of the Lord. [Not boasting.]

You are right, our Lord did suffer greatly and also conquered it all. I know He will conquer and triumph in every man in the end but sometimes i get caught up in the moment and loose sight of Him.. though i know He never looses sight of me. For that i am forever thankful. When i am weak and even when i am strong, He is ALWAYS Mighty, willing and able to conquor in me.

Thank you all for keeping myself and chanelle in your prayers. You don't know how much it really means to me or even to her. I'm sure if she knew, she would cry just knowing how many people that don't even know her, truly care for her and feel her pain. I know i do.

God bless,

Alex
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.