bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey  (Read 7698 times)

kweli

Re: Hey
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2008, 07:07:47 AM »

1 Peter 4
1Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
2That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

We all know that eventually everybody (including you, Chanelle, me, etc) will not be a slave to sin. I suppose Chantelle will cease from sin sooner  than those who arent really suffering in the flesh. The end result is good for her and all of us, if we all just keep our focus on Him. I believe you're not consciously rebelling against Him, and I wouldnt dare condone sin. But I assure you, whatever great evil you/Chantelle are experiencing, it is how He shapes us.

This is just my turn to encourage you. Dont be surprised if one day it's your turn to encourage me. We're all of the same mud
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 17 queries.