bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What?  (Read 4549 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
What?
« on: May 12, 2006, 06:17:12 PM »

Hello Mr. Ray as much as i agree with u that there are some errorneous teachings in the body of Christ, we should not forget that we all are limited some of these preachers do not preach false doctrines deliberately its just that they are limited just like we all are, as the bible categorically states.
 Secondly, i dont like the way you potray yourself as a costodian of bible truth you are but a man and limited you are.
 Also i believe that instead of you relying heavily on the hebrew and greek texts u should rely more on the tutelage of the Holy Spirit after all he is a teacher or do you disagree with that too.
 And lastly you cannot fully comprehend tongues with the bias that you have against tongues what do you think Jesus meant in the last chapter of Mark's gospel that his followers will speak with new tongues? maybe you should check the greek rendition of the word new in the text since most of your studies are in greek which is also limited.
 Rely on the limitless power of the Holy spirit to illuminate our simple and limited minds.
 Grace to you!

Dear Nameless:
You use a lot of words, but you don't say much.  Just what specifically have I written that you find to be unscriptural?
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 19 queries.