bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fool  (Read 18192 times)

Falconn003

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fool
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2006, 06:08:32 PM »

bobbys43

WOW

Very insightful  and i can see why you mentioned getting sick, i don't blame ya for the ill.

Rodger

YellowStone

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2006, 06:31:47 PM »

I'll second that!

Bobby43, thanks so much for that. It's Awesome to see how much we can now see. :)

Sorin

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2006, 07:19:13 PM »

Quote from: bobbys43
You are all very welcome and yes I was just thinking about this also!!
 I live in Ohio and the area I live in is out in the country,well use to be,and they are building these homes that range in the $150,000- $1,000,000,000 Range some may even cost more! (I live in a 2 story house that is older than dirt and if you ever saw the movie called "The Money Pit" that is the kind of house I live in!No it does not look like that one in the movie but it sure is costing me alot to update!!!!!)
 Anyway these new homes they are building about 10-20 miles away from me are really huge and I am sure they are very expensive!!!the property alone to build on cost more than my house is worth!!!
 Well wouldn't YOU know that you don't have to drive far from these expensive homes to go to church, THEY JUST BUILD A BIG ONE RIGHT IN YOUR NIEGHBORHOOD!!HOW CONVIENENT!!! YOU DON'T GO TO THEM THEY COME TO YOU!!!!
NOW THAT SHOULD JUST ABOUT PUT THE ICING ON THE CAKE!
That really oughta make you sick now!!!!

Love you all,

bobby

I feel like throwing up.

YellowStone

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2006, 07:20:43 PM »

Quote from: Bobby
Well wouldn't YOU know that you don't have to drive far from these expensive homes to go to church, THEY JUST BUILD A BIG ONE RIGHT IN YOUR NIEGHBORHOOD!!HOW CONVIENENT!!! YOU DON'T GO TO THEM THEY COME TO YOU!!!!
NOW THAT SHOULD JUST ABOUT PUT THE ICING ON THE CAKE!
That really oughta make you sick now!!!!

Love you all,

bobby

Yeah, real sick.....nah, just happy that I have found the truth. You just gave me PROOF!!  :)

Thanks Bobby

Darren

jennie

big stuff
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2006, 07:30:18 PM »

How many people could be helped with even a fraction of the cost? Sad.

Falconn003

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2006, 10:46:11 PM »

bobbys43

Oh say it is not so.......a hells on wheels huh..........or a mobile church.

oh man what is next the end i would hope   j/k

Rodger

Sorin

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2006, 11:25:22 PM »

Quote from: Falconn003
a hells on wheels huh..........or a mobile church.

Now that's a scary thought. a mobile church chasing after you while you're running away on foot all the while you're hearing the driver shouting at you to repent so that you can pay tithes so that he can buy the gas for it so that he can chase other people down and force them to repent and pay tithes and it just goes on and on and on....

TALK ABOUT A NIGHTMARE with some truth to it.

:lol:

Falconn003

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2006, 12:59:27 AM »

SORIN

OMG   :shock:

SUSH   or the boogey men well cometh............ :wink:

eeeww   what a thought.   :shock:

Rodger

Michael A.

Bruce
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2006, 03:21:08 AM »

I don't think everything Bruce said is unscriptural or nonsense.  In particular the part about how important it is that Mary was a virgin.

Even though Jesus was born of the flesh of a woman, He was not flesh of man, for He had no earthly father. He is flesh and bone as you and I because He had an earthly mother. But there was something about Him that made Him different from the rest of mankind. Every human being ever born on this earth is a direct descendant of Adam, except Jesus. We all carry in our veins the same blood as Adam, but Jesus did not. Every human ever born receives the blood from their father, and we can all trace our blood line all the way back to our first father, Adam, but as far as bloodline goes, this is not the case with Jesus. Jesus is only a descendant of Adam through the flesh and bone of Mary, but there is no bloodline from Jesus to Adam. Each and every one of us has the blood of our father, and our fathers father all the way back to Adam. We all have the same contaminated blood of Adam pumping through our veins, yet Jesus is the exception. You see Ray, before Adam took of the forbidden fruit in the garden, he would have lived forever, for his blood was pure and wholesome. God had “breathed into his nostrils the breath of life:� into Adam and that breath of life was the Blood of God, (“For the life of the flesh is in the blood�) “ but when Adam took of the forbidden fruit and ate it, something happened to Adam, and the Lord said that he would die the day that he eats of that tree. When Adam took that fruit, his blood became polluted with sin. He did not die immediately, but death was now in his body. Death not life was now in his blood and therefore the aging process started in his blood, which would eventually would cause his death. So now every person ever born has this contaminate blood of Adam which gives us our life, pumping through our veins until one day we too will die. The death sentence given to all mankind is in the blood and was caused by the original sin in the garden. But Jesus was not born of man, but of woman. He was miraculously conceived in a virgin, Mary, conceived of the Holy Spirit in her womb. Therefore since the blood of Adam did not contaminate His blood, Jesus’ blood is pure, precious, and wholesome, without sin and will live for eternity. The Bible is the bloodiest book ever written. From Genesis to Revelation the book is all about the blood. Redemption for mans sins is in the blood. NO BLOOD, NO REMISSION OF SINS. Not some concoction of some redemption in a fire with some kind of cleaning agent like brimstone or purging of by fire!! RAY, it is all about the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST . THE BLOOD RAY, THE BLOOD, NOTHING ELSE!!! NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS!!!!

He is correct on this.  In fact, John 1 corroborates his testimony.  Jesus being the Word of God is also God's Seed (Sperm), and within God's Seed are contained the very genes and chromosomes of God.  When you receive the Word of God into your heart, and do not abort it, that is How Christ get's in you.  Just like with Mary when she received the Word of the Lord and said "be it done unto me according to your word..."

If Jesus had not fulfilled all the prophecies about being born of a virgin, then He could not be our Savior either.

Also, there was a curse placed on the line that ended in Joseph, the descendants of David, by God, that none of their descendent would prosper on the throne of David.  If Jesus had been a descendant of these kings He would have come under that curse, and well as the blood of Adam.  By being born of a woman He was fully man, but by having only a heavenly Father He escaped the curses as well as brought unity between God and man within His own body: the incrnation; wholly man and wholly God; the "Reconciler".  And He did what He is; Reconcile man with God!

It's really very beautiful, and worthy to look into.

Michael A.

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2006, 08:45:48 PM »

Also you Speak of the Father as being in the flesh!!!WHAT?????

Where did you get THAT ?

Falconn003

« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2006, 09:32:54 PM »

a
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 08:11:21 AM by Falconn003 »

Falconn003

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2006, 11:02:36 PM »

bobbys43

I should have put the poster heading, not in any way refrencing what you posted bobby. So i do apologized for any mix up.

I am refeing to Micheal A. post.

Rodger

Michael A.

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2006, 02:12:37 AM »

I still don't get where you think that I put "the Father" into flesh.

Doesn't the scripture tell us that we who are Christs are also God's sons?  Do you not belive that Jesus Christ IS the Word of God?  And if we are "sired" into God's Family by Christ, by the living Word of God, do you think that that is as far as the analogy goes?

This physical world was modeled after the spiritual, and came out of spirit.  Before Gopd spoke the creation into existence there was no model.  The model of how life goes on is not more true than the original in the heavens.

Just as Mary received the Word of the Lord and by receiving Him into herself, she became pregnant, that is; expecting.  So too when we receive God's word, not only for salvation but for anything, His word creates in us expectation, and that expectation is after the Seed that is implanted in us.

Chris R

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2006, 08:16:48 AM »

Quote from: Michael A.
I still don't get where you think that I put "the Father" into flesh.

Doesn't the scripture tell us that we who are Christs are also God's sons?  Do you not belive that Jesus Christ IS the Word of God?  And if we are "sired" into God's Family by Christ, by the living Word of God, do you think that that is as far as the analogy goes?

This physical world was modeled after the spiritual, and came out of spirit.  Before Gopd spoke the creation into existence there was no model.  The model of how life goes on is not more true than the original in the heavens.

Just as Mary received the Word of the Lord and by receiving Him into herself, she became pregnant, that is; expecting.  So too when we receive God's word, not only for salvation but for anything, His word creates in us expectation, and that expectation is after the Seed that is implanted in us.

Michael,

1Cr 15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.  

1Cr 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit.  

1Cr 15:46 Howbeit that [was] not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual

Your Quote "This physical world was modeled after the spiritual"

Your statement is backwards. And your comments absurd.
Scripture clearly teaches the opposite of what you state.

Chris R

Falconn003

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2006, 11:47:35 AM »

a
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 08:11:38 AM by Falconn003 »

Sorin

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2006, 12:16:38 PM »

The Way out!!! ----------------------------------------------------->>>>>
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 21 queries.