bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A New OT Verse?  (Read 5545 times)

hillsbororiver

A New OT Verse?
« on: May 05, 2008, 10:41:59 AM »

:o      ???       :P

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewCulture.asp?Page=/Culture/archive/200804/CUL20080423b.html

Incredible, isn't it?

Peace,

Joe

Deborah-Leigh

Re: A New OT Verse?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 03:43:30 PM »

I wonder if she will rephrase what she said or if now she will go read her Bible! 8) That would sure be a drag to look for what she said through all the Scriptures. The ways of God are Mysterious! 8) :D

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

hillsbororiver

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 07:12:58 PM »

Hi Arc,

Perhaps she will at some point but she must know that the words spoken were hers and not God's, spoken to promote a pagan ritual now known as "Earth Day."

It is also interesting that another "prophet" of Earth Day is Ira Einhorn (The Unicorn);
(Probably not suitable for the squeamish)

http://www.magic-city-news.com/Editor_s_Desk_34/Ira_Einhorn_Earth_Day_s_Dirty_Secret_57095709.shtml

Joe

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 03:55:36 PM »

Thanks Joe.

What a bitter foul heinous crime this man produced from his love of the earth above the life of a human being. Then again was the crime of Barabbas greater than those who called for his freedom or was it simply prophetic of the times we see living in the realities we are exposed to today. I can almost hear them calling GIVE US BARABAS and crucify him/ you - and I and anyone who dares not shrink back from them and their lust for self righteousness. And just think, this is not as real as it gets. It is going to get a whole lot worse. Lord help us!

It shows that the world will not submit or even acknowledge the commandment of God  Thy shalt not kill.  With  "misplaced mercy" they turn a blind eye to breaking of God's laws. This is lawlessness in its open manifestation.

No blinder the blind eye that chooses to not see God or His Ways but prefers to make bitter what is sweet and sweet what is bitter.

Peace to you brother
Arc.

kweli

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 07:04:12 AM »

What gives me hope and actually comforts me (and almost scientifically gives proof) about God being very capable of drawing us back to Him is the fact that at some point in our lives, all of us humans, regardless of how far off the mark we may be, at some point we acknowledge God. Whether it's a near death experience, a near and dear near death experience, or whatever experience, we call on His name.

I'm not sure how ready I am for
It is going to get a whole lot worse
but I'm glad it is going to get us to call out to Him. That has to be a great start.

No blinder the blind eye that chooses to not see God or His Ways but prefers to make bitter what is sweet and sweet what is bitter.

At some point sweet will be sweet. Sometimes I look at people in my country who follow a religion which is based on what the leader says (cant say which religion that is because this is not about the religion). There're so many followers of the religion. The one thing I picked up from them is that they are one. They all wear this one (really ugly) uniform, they all travel together for their services, they share everything among themselves and they genuinely believe in being of the same source. But based on the doctrines poured down by their leader, they tend to get involved in things which harm other people without their knowing (well some are really in the dark about their doings). These are people who can outdo the Samaritan any day.

The point to all this gibberish is, as much as it may look like humanity is going down the drain, humanity is actually going in the right direction. Maybe not at the level of submission or humility or unity that we would prefer, but we are going in the right direction: all the way back to Him. The worse it seems to be getting, the more He shows Himself (like through teachings from Ray etc), and the more we realize we have to go back to Him. Even some scientists, who were hell-bent on the absence of a Creator, are acknowledging a Higher Power. Some good is coming out of the evil that is going on.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 07:44:19 AM by kweli »

lorrie

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 04:49:34 PM »

WOW!That is awsome kweli!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 10:16:58 PM by jaguar »

Roy Monis

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2008, 04:21:13 PM »

Hi! Kweli

Well said brother I can't better it. IT'S ALL OF GOD AND HIS WILL WILL BE DONE. Amen!

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 20 queries.