bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Revelation 22:11  (Read 5417 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Revelation 22:11
« on: May 05, 2008, 07:07:48 PM »

Dear Ray,

I have learned so much from your writings which have reaffirmed my belief in a loving God who would not condemn billions of people to an eternal torture chamber just for being in a location where they wouldn't hear the work of His Son.

One verse that confuses me though is Revelation 22:11.  I've read commentaries on the verse, and of course, I've gotten people's preconceived notions of eternal damnation which contradict Scripture as a whole.  Would you enlighten me as to what this verse actually means, if you get a chance?  I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Dear  Dave:  I don't normally answer questions on Revelation because they just generate more and more questions which would then keep me busy for the rest of my life.  The "end of the world" or more properly "the consummation of the ages" does not take place in Revelation or any other book of the Bible.  So of course there are still sinners on the earth in Rev. 22. Notice also, however, that in verse 17, the "water of LIFE" is STILL being offered freely AFTER what Jesus said in verse 11.

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.