bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Wanting to carry the True Gospel  (Read 11458 times)

Roy Coates

Wanting to carry the True Gospel
« on: May 07, 2008, 04:17:00 PM »

I am currently enrolled in a Bible College in Michigan. I am learning many things. However these Christian Doctrines are not Scriptural. I can see the contradictions very clearly at times. I thought I was called to become a preacher but I do not every want to preach those false doctrines. I do struggle in that I need, or think I need those ministrial credentials to satisfy mans law in order for me to carry the message in certain areas ( like jails, hospitals, etc)

I had a very powerful experience a little over a year ago. My life changed dramatically, my road to Damascus if you will. I found this site and Bible Truths a true blessing. I have studied with Ray now for about a year. I listen to the audio's all of them more than once. I have read and reread all the information on Bible Truths.com I read my Bibles too. I enrolled in a Bible College thinking this was how you start off to becoming a preacher (man was I wrong). I want to carry the message, the true Gospel, the Truth. I study the Christian Doctrine. I ask pointed questions that stirs them to the point they call me a detractor. This in a school setting, up surd.

I wonder if I am doing the right thing attending the Bible College. I am getting contrasting view points. I am understanding the "Christian Doctrine" better. Which helps me see the truth behind what Ray brings to light from the Scriptures.

Thoughts, comments or input....

Kat

Re: Wanting to carry the True Gospel
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 05:37:29 PM »

Hi Roy,

Well my personal opinion is that you have really jumped into it  :P
I would think that a Bible college is where people go that are totally devoted to the church and learning denominational teachings/the doctrines of man. 

I guess it has been a good learning experience for you.  Now you have first hand knowledge of how they operate.  These people are fully indoctrinated and then they go out into the churches to spread the deception.

You might need credentials to service with these men and their god, but do you really want to?  Are you able to gleam anything of value out of what you are learning?  I guess you will have to decide if it is worth it to do your studies in that place. 

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Bradigans

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 05:53:00 PM »

I am currently enrolled in a Bible College in Michigan. I am learning many things. However these Christian Doctrines are not Scriptural. I can see the contradictions very clearly at times. I thought I was called to become a preacher but I do not every want to preach those false doctrines. I do struggle in that I need, or think I need those ministrial credentials to satisfy mans law in order for me to carry the message in certain areas ( like jails, hospitals, etc)

I had a very powerful experience a little over a year ago. My life changed dramatically, my road to Damascus if you will. I found this site and Bible Truths a true blessing. I have studied with Ray now for about a year. I listen to the audio's all of them more than once. I have read and reread all the information on Bible Truths.com I read my Bibles too. I enrolled in a Bible College thinking this was how you start off to becoming a preacher (man was I wrong). I want to carry the message, the true Gospel, the Truth. I study the Christian Doctrine. I ask pointed questions that stirs them to the point they call me a detractor. This in a school setting, up surd.

I wonder if I am doing the right thing attending the Bible College. I am getting contrasting view points. I am understanding the "Christian Doctrine" better. Which helps me see the truth behind what Ray brings to light from the Scriptures.

Thoughts, comments or input....

How is the secular ideal (the world views) going to teach Bible-truths? God said THE BOOK IS SEALED.

- Isaiah 29:11-13 - And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

You shouldn't want theology (the precepts of men) but the precepts of God through THE HOLY GHOST.

- John 16:13 - Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.  

-   Luke 11:13 - If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him? 

God's theology begins with a rebirth.

- John 3:7 - Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Have you been born again?

- John 3:6 - That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Keep me in your prayers.

IN HIS LOVE 

Kat

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 06:08:09 PM »

Hi Bradigans,

- John 3:6 - That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

No one has been 'born again,' not yet.  Begotten yes, born no. 
Here is an email where Ray explains this.

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php?topic=3888.msg29544#msg29544 ---

Hello Mr. Smith,

Are we "born again" while we still live in our sinful flesh, or does this take place after the resurrection ? Thanks for your time.

Willie

Dear Willie:
        I discuss this in greater detail in one of my Bible Studies posted on our Forum. There is but one word in the Greek manuscripts to represent "begotten," and "born."  Numerous Scriptures tell us that we are given in this life, only the ernest or downpayment of God's Holy Spirit (Eph. 1:13-14). Furthermore, Jesus told Necodemus that when one IS ACTUALLY "born again" he is like the wind (John 3:3-8). Christians are not powerful and invisible as the wind is, in this life. From these two truths, we can establish that we are "begotten" of God's Spirit in this life, but we will not be "BORN of God's Spirit" until the resurrection to immortality (I Cor. 15:42-54).

God be with you,
        Ray

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 06:12:45 PM »

You might need credentials to service with these men and their god

http://www.ordination.com/

For $85 you can become a minister.  Probably cheaper than bible college and about as good.

Craig

Bradigans

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 06:17:27 PM »

Carrying the true gospel begins when Christ takes up occupancy in your heart.

- Colossians 1:27 - To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

- Revelation 3:20 - Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

- John 14:23 - Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Real Bible truths have to be revealed to your heart as Revelation knowledge, and not to your head as intellectual knowledge.

- Proverbs 20:27 - The spirit (regenerated heart) of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.

- Ephesians 4:17-18 - This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind (theology you get in the secular), having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart (spirit):

Bradigans

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 06:20:32 PM »

Hi Roy,

Well my personal opinion is that you have really jumped into it  :P
I would think that a Bible college is where people go that are totally devoted to the church and learning denominational teachings/the doctrines of man. 

I guess it has been a good learning experience for you.  Now you have first hand knowledge of how they operate.  These people are fully indoctrinated and then they go out into the churches to spread the deception.

You might need credentials to service with these men and their god, but do you really want to?  Are you able to gleam anything of value out of what you are learning?  I guess you will have to decide if it is worth it to do your studies in that place. 

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Amen!!!

Bradigans

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 06:23:32 PM »

Hi Bradigans,

No one has been 'born again,' not yet.  Begotten yes, born no. 
Here is an email where Ray explains this.

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php?topic=3888.msg29544#msg29544 ---

Hello Mr. Smith,

Are we "born again" while we still live in our sinful flesh, or does this take place after the resurrection ? Thanks for your time.

Willie

Dear Willie:
        I discuss this in greater detail in one of my Bible Studies posted on our Forum. There is but one word in the Greek manuscripts to represent "begotten," and "born."  Numerous Scriptures tell us that we are given in this life, only the ernest or downpayment of God's Holy Spirit (Eph. 1:13-14). Furthermore, Jesus told Necodemus that when one IS ACTUALLY "born again" he is like the wind (John 3:3-8). Christians are not powerful and invisible as the wind is, in this life. From these two truths, we can establish that we are "begotten" of God's Spirit in this life, but we will not be "BORN of God's Spirit" until the resurrection to immortality (I Cor. 15:42-54).

God be with you,
        Ray

Be patient with me. I still have some of Babylons cookies, not concepts, popping up in my head. Keep me in your prayers, and thanks for putting me in remembrance...

IN HIS LOVE

Roy Coates

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2008, 01:28:33 AM »

You all are very kind for responding. I am hearing what I already know. Kat, the only thing I am gaining of any real importance is patients. Any degree or credentials gained is useless except that which would be used for worldly gain. It is sad to see so many deceived people. Most seem very sincere in their endeavors. I think it was important to give me a good look at that angle. We don't know good if we haven't experienced evil.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 02:55:50 AM »

You might need credentials to service with these men and their god

http://www.ordination.com/

For $85 you can become a minister.  Probably cheaper than bible college and about as good.

Craig

ROFL @ CRAIG!!  ;D  ;D   ;D

to funny!

Haha

God bless,

Alex

Roy Monis

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2008, 09:24:47 AM »

Hi! Roy, welcome from newbie Roy.

Well brother what can I say. Bible College in order to be fleeced and come out with a degree in the "Doctrines of Man" wherewith to deceive innocent people. The Lord help us, have we not got enough of them already seeing that the world is in such a mess and the Body of Christ carved into a thousand or more pieces on that account?

If you are truly being called then you are being called to teach the Truth which is the True Gospel of Jesus Christ, that is, "Salvation for All Mankind" and not a gospel of failure, blasphemy and lies. Always remember that the Father is an accomplished Achiever and the Son is an accomplished Saviour, neither of them are failures.

Herewith Ray's pet Scriptures;-

“For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, And do not return there without watering the earth And making it bear and sprout, And furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater; So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it." (Isa.55:10,11).

And:- "This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth." (1Tim.2:3,4).

Down the street from me lives is a Bible College graduate and minister, with a record string of letters following his illustrious name, of the local Elim church. We had a short exchange on the subject of praying out aloud in a group. To prove my point I drew his attention to two verses in my NASV Bible:-

1....“But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you. And when you are praying, do not use meaningless repetition as the Gentiles do, for they suppose that they will be heard for their many words.." (Matt.6:6,7).

2....."Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when neither in this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, shall ye worship the Father. Ye worship that which ye know not: we worship that which we know; for salvation is from the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth: for such doth the Father seek to be his worshippers. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth." (Jn.4:21-24)

At which he nearly hit me with his Bible and said; "Are you trying to teach me (I think I've heard that saying somewhere else)? I know what it says in there, but this is what I've been taught and this is what I believe."

I left him to his belief and walked out and my advice to you brother in regard to Bible college is, keep well clear. If your calling is from God then it is the last place He wants you to enter. $85 is a mere drop in the ocean compared with what you'll have to pay there. "...freely ye received, freely give..." (Matt.10:8) are words which truly upsets their digestive system.

God bless you brother, stick with Ray and you won't go far wrong. When you personally receive these inspired teachings that we see coming from Ray without any reference to his teachings, then you'll know that the Lord is truly calling you to preach and not until then.

God bless.

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy.

Roy Coates

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2008, 01:37:44 PM »

Hi! Roy, welcome from newbie Roy.

Well brother what can I say. Bible College in order to be fleeced and come out with a degree in the "Doctrines of Man" wherewith to deceive innocent people.

This is not why I am in Bible college, I am there to study the Bible. I don't want a degree in "doctrines of men" I want an understanding of the difference. And I do not want to deceive innocent people. Being able to see the truth sets me apart from the others in the school. The Bible college I attend is very small and cost 12.50 per week. I may or may not continue, I am in prayer about that right now. But I certainly will not use the college education to "decieve the inocent"

The Lord help us, have we not got enough of them already seeing that the world is in such a mess and the Body of Christ carved into a thousand or more pieces on that account?

If Christianity or Christendom is "doctrine of man" then how can you say in the next sentence they are the body of Christ being carved up. And those folks that do carve or miss lead anyone astray will have to ansewer to Jesus. and I agree that we have to many deceiving (some intentional and some unintentional) pastors in this world.

If you are truly being called then you are being called to teach the Truth which is the True Gospel of Jesus Christ, that is, "Salvation for All Mankind" and not a gospel of failure, blasphemy and lies. Always remember that the Father is an accomplished Achiever and the Son is an accomplished Saviour, neither of them are failures.

My topic was just that "wanting to carry the True Gospel. Ray is very inspired and a gifted teacher. I thank God for his efforts and understanding.

Herewith Ray's pet Scriptures;-

“For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, And do not return there without watering the earth And making it bear and sprout, And furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater; So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it." (Isa.55:10,11).

And:- "This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth." (1Tim.2:3,4).

Down the street from me lives is a Bible College graduate and minister, with a record string of letters following his illustrious name, of the local Elim church. We had a short exchange on the subject of praying out aloud in a group. To prove my point I drew his attention to two verses in my NASV Bible:-

1....“But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you. And when you are praying, do not use meaningless repetition as the Gentiles do, for they suppose that they will be heard for their many words.." (Matt.6:6,7).

2....."Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when neither in this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, shall ye worship the Father. Ye worship that which ye know not: we worship that which we know; for salvation is from the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth: for such doth the Father seek to be his worshippers. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth." (Jn.4:21-24)

At which he nearly hit me with his Bible and said; "Are you trying to teach me (I think I've heard that saying somewhere else)? I know what it says in there, but this is what I've been taught and this is what I believe."

I am sorry that your efforts almost erupted in violence I am a retired cop, and know how people can get. Remembering what my mom used to teach me " it takes two to have a fight"

I left him to his belief and walked out and my advice to you brother in regard to Bible college is, keep well clear. If your calling is from God then it is the last place He wants you to enter. $85 is a mere drop in the ocean compared with what you'll have to pay there. "...freely ye received, freely give..." (Matt.10:8) are words which truly upsets their digestive system.

My calling is of God, it is not to be a professor of a Bible college or a pastor of a mega church, or even a pastor (I do not have an exact discription for you). If I need to minister to some one that is locked away in prison I need document to show the official to get through the door. I have considered the ordination by mail. Not sure it is the right/legal thing to do.  Do you have a drivers license? I know of places that I can buy a drivers license on line. That doesn't make me a legal and safe driver. Training experience and knowledge does make me a safe driver. The license makes me a legal driver. Bible college doesn't make a qualified messenger of the Truth, God does. Bible college will legally open some doors to the lost. Did you know Ray went to Bible college?

God bless you brother, stick with Ray and you won't go far wrong. When you personally receive these inspired teachings that we see coming from Ray without any reference to his teachings, then you'll know that the Lord is truly calling you to preach and not until then.

God bless.

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy.
Thanks Roy, I love Ray very much and love you too, your brother in Christ,
Roy

Roy Monis

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2008, 03:48:33 PM »

Hi! Roy from Roy newbie in UK

God bless you, brother, I love you too and may God grant your heart's desire. I wouldn't be knowing what God would have to say if you were to use forged/illegal documents in His service or credentials obtained from a source that has blasphemy written across her forehead - Babylon. The choice is yours, brother and I wish you well and pray you choose wisely.

I didn't know that Ray attended a Bible college, but I'm sure he isn't in possession of their graduation certificates or any such thing. The two teachings are as wide apart as heaven is to hell.

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy.

Kat

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2008, 04:24:31 PM »

Hi Roy C,

Did you know Ray went to Bible college?

No Ray has not attended any Bible college or seminary.  Here are a few emails that he mentions his credentials.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,6994.0.html -------

Dear Paul: Thank you for your words of encouragement, but I am no scholar at all. I have a few years of Literal Arts, but I am a retired roofer.

God be with you,
    Ray

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4584.0.html --------

Ray: Who are you and what credentials do you have to support your authoritative teaching on the scriptures?

* I have NO "credentials" except the Spirit of God.

[Ray replies]

Am I saying that I have "indeed no credentials?"  Is that what you read there.  Do you know what the word "except" means?  Did you think that the word "except" means "no, none?"

"Except" means:  "With the exclusion of, other than, but..." (The American Heritage College Dictionary).

Now then, I said "I have no credentials except THE SPIRIT OF GOD."  Do you equate "The SPIRIT OF GOD" with "nothing?"

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2515.0.html ---------

I will COMMENT...........in your email........

> > My name is Mpho!
> > i appreciate the work ur doing its clear and understandable....i would like
> > to know your backround where u studied,

COMMENT: I learned 99% of what I know about God's Word in my Office
in my Bedroom, on my knees.

whether u have a church

COMMENT:  No, we are the church.

or your a  pastor

COMMENT:  No. I assume you mean pastor of a church. Only in a spiritual way.

or theologian

COMMENT:  Only in the sense that I study things pertaining to "Theos"--God.

...and your Photo please...

COMMENT:  We might be able to work that one out--one of these days.

God be with you,
Ray

thanx [i'll be awaiting your
> > response]

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4485.0.html --------

Dear Gerald:  Well, then I guess I am not worth listening to, as 95% of everything on our site I neither learned nor plagiarized from anyone. I go to God and His Scriptures to learn the things I write about, and if that is "not worth listening to," then so be it.

God be with you,
Ray

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2008, 06:22:08 PM »

Hi Roy C

I too went to Bible colledge. I passed with distinction until....until the last paper of the year that was titled Principles of Faith. I wrote my heart in the final exam paper. As a result my name was struck from the Church records!  I stated quote : I am daily standing the test to trust and know God knows all things, sees everything and is testing me not to promote me into leadership but to purify my faith by separating me from leadership.

Well, what more is there to say. I was struck! It hurt deeply and I cried out to God....I did. I cried and He knew what was best for me. He knew and I am so appreciative that He knows and acted to separate me from what I did not understand at the time. Since then, HE has shown me wonders and miracles of HIS insight, wisdom, knowledge and understanding, fidelity and faith, love and peace, pity and compassionate mercy to me.   

Peace to you
Arcturus :)

UncleBeau

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2008, 06:56:38 PM »

Hi Roy,

I'm gonna make this quick... I'm assuming that you pay for this "schooling", correct? If not, than somebody is. Christians don't teach for free:
Do you go to the grocery store and buy spoiled milk, just to see how spoiled it is? Once you know that it's no good, how much of a learning experience do you need to know that it's spoiled? I think you're just looking for an excuse to attend this college. I went to bible college too and left as soon as I started learning the ACTUAL truth! Would you send your children to a teacher that told them the sky is green? Would you send your broken television to a plumber? Would you wait for paint to dry while it's still in the bucket? I think there are people here that are trying to get the message across in a nicey-nice way, but this is something I cannot stand.
When I hear people teach lies, I'll get in their face and preach the truth; because I hate lies and I hate eager students having to listen to it for fear that they will teach others the same lies. It's like a cancer, Roy. I'm telling you this out of love of the truth. Get out now while you still can...I guess I didn't make it that quick.

-Beau

P.S. let me share with you a couple scriptures that might just burn the everliving daylights out of your conscience:

Jeremiah 51:45     

45.) "Come out of her, my people!
       Run for your lives!
       Run from the fierce anger of the LORD.
[/b]

Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?'

Luke 6:46
[ The Wise and Foolish Builders ] "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Roy Coates

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2008, 02:00:55 AM »

Kat,
Ray talked about the WWCOG and the school he attended while is was a part of that church. I called it Bible College but maybe that was in correct. He had stated it in one of his audio lessons, I can't remember which one. He was talking about the Oxford Bible he was using at the time and how it was too expensive( the Oxford Bible) and then he found the Nelson Bible he uses now.

I could be wrong, and if I am I am sorry. I am going to have to listen to all Rays' s audios again.  ;) that won't hurt a bit.

Beau,
Thanks brother, I am getting out. I do pay but like I said it is not much. I feel the same way you describe when I hear them preach or teach lies. I wasn't very well equipped to get in their face, but I asked questions and wrote wrote wrote the truths in my paper. I can't stand to read the books either. I do by the way send my kids to public school, they might not teach green sky but they sure do teach evolution. That is worse!

I am not hurt or offended by any of the comments. That is why I posted it here. I am not sure what to do but I have faith God does. He has guided me this far, I think I'll let Him guide me some more. As he continues to guide me through you folks!!

Roy Coates

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2008, 02:37:08 AM »

Re: YouTube - Worldwide Church of God
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 09:35:23 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Blondie,

I was in W.C.G. for 15 yrs, left in 95.
That church, with all the Holy day observances and teachings of the OT, gave me a really good knowledge of the physical events that happened in the OT.
Now, when I am looking at the spiritual application of something, the examples or shadows in the OT are very familiar, and that helps a lot.
The church I was in also studied a lot in Rev., again even tho they were way off in their interpretation, now I am familiar with Rev. and it helps a lot. 
Even tho I did not get any spiritual understanding from that church, I believe it was a stepping stone that God used in giving me a background, that I could use in understand His spiritual teachings now.
It was hard on me at the time, my husband did not attend, to bring my young children there alone.
But it was well worth it, since God desired it of me 

Hi Tim, that video was mostly about the change.  It did not show what it was really like to be in it under Armstrong. 

Ray went to the college there
, but he has said, he does not go along, now, with any of their teachings before or after the change.
And I believe that is why he left that church, over disagreements with there teachings.

mercy, peace and love
Kat
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 10:18:37 AM by Kat »

Kat

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2008, 10:37:31 AM »

Hi Roy,

Ray attend Ambassador College, a liberal arts college, started by Herbert Armstrong also founder of Worldwide Church Of God.  Though many students and faculty had church affiliation, not all did.  It was primarily a college to give youth of the membership of the church an alternative to what they considered the corrupt and immoral lifestyle in most college/university.  Some that attended went on to be ministers in the church, but that was not why all attended.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 10:25:33 AM by Kat »

Roy Coates

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2008, 12:41:42 PM »

Thanks Kat....
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.