bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wanting to carry the True Gospel  (Read 11768 times)

Roy Coates

Re: Wanting to carry the True Gospel
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2008, 01:13:01 PM »

There is no waste in God's economy. We are ALL where we are supposed to be and we ALL were where we were supposed to be. Soon we are ALL going to be right where we are supposed to be. Praise God

Roy Monis

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2008, 02:25:59 PM »

Hi Roy,

I'm gonna make this quick... I'm assuming that you pay for this "schooling", correct? If not, than somebody is. Christians don't teach for free:
Do you go to the grocery store and buy spoiled milk, just to see how spoiled it is? Once you know that it's no good, how much of a learning experience do you need to know that it's spoiled? I think you're just looking for an excuse to attend this college. I went to bible college too and left as soon as I started learning the ACTUAL truth! Would you send your children to a teacher that told them the sky is green? Would you send your broken television to a plumber? Would you wait for paint to dry while it's still in the bucket? I think there are people here that are trying to get the message across in a nicey-nice way, but this is something I cannot stand.
When I hear people teach lies, I'll get in their face and preach the truth; because I hate lies and I hate eager students having to listen to it for fear that they will teach others the same lies. It's like a cancer, Roy. I'm telling you this out of love of the truth. Get out now while you still can...I guess I didn't make it that quick.

-Beau

P.S. let me share with you a couple scriptures that might just burn the everliving daylights out of your conscience:

Jeremiah 51:45     

45.) "Come out of her, my people!
       Run for your lives!
       Run from the fierce anger of the LORD.
[/b]

Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?'

Luke 6:46
[ The Wise and Foolish Builders ] "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Hi! Beau

Which Roy do you mean brother; Roy C or Roy UK? You got me in a right pickle there. I'm Roy UK and I be innocent, I have no aspirations of going to any Babylonian Bible college. Trust me!

God bless.

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy.

Roy Coates

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2008, 03:37:10 AM »

Thanks Roy Uk for clearing that up

Roy Monis

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2008, 07:48:49 AM »

Re: YouTube - Worldwide Church of God
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 09:35:23 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Blondie,

I was in W.C.G. for 15 yrs, left in 95.
That church, with all the Holy day observances and teachings of the OT, gave me a really good knowledge of the physical events that happened in the OT.
Now, when I am looking at the spiritual application of something, the examples or shadows in the OT are very familiar, and that helps a lot.
The church I was in also studied a lot in Rev., again even tho they were way off in their interpretation, now I am familiar with Rev. and it helps a lot. 
Even tho I did not get any spiritual understanding from that church, I believe it was a stepping stone that God used in giving me a background, that I could use in understand His spiritual teachings now.
It was hard on me at the time, my husband did not attend, to bring my young children there alone.
But it was well worth it, since God desired it of me 

Hi Tim, that video was mostly about the change.  It did not show what it was really like to be in it under Armstrong. 

Ray went to the college there
, but he has said, he does not go along, now, with any of their teachings before or after the change.
And I believe that is why he left that church, over disagreements with there teachings.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Hi! Roy C

I'm Roy UK thanks for your message. I too followed Herbert Armstrong and received his "Plain Truth" magazine regularly every month and to be fair it was he who brought me to thinking about the Lord in the first place. One truth I learned from his teaching stuck in my mind and is still firmly implanted there and it goes like this;

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man; But the end thereof are the ways of death." (Pro.14:12 & 16:25)

To my intellect for what it was and still is, he seemed to be right on the mark but at the same time my spirit within me was never at ease. And then...and then, as Ray would say, the light dawned Herbert was in bondage under the Old Testament which is death.

God bless.

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 17 queries.