bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blessings from God  (Read 3823 times)

winner08

Blessings from God
« on: May 10, 2008, 10:52:06 PM »

Hello, well it's been 2yrs. and 9 mos. since we lost everything due to Katrina. Since then I found Ray's web site and I've been studying and meditating on Ray's teachings. I've been praying according to Ray's teachings. God knows what I need before I even ask. I still been praying for a home so that my family has better living conditions. That one day we ( my wife and I) might own a home and grow old together in that home. I need to back up for a moment. Since Katrina we lived with my mother, my wife's son and now we've been living in a FEMA trailer for at lest a yr.Well God has truly blessed me by putting the right people in places to help me get and to own my own home. We will be moving into our just built home next week. Now if that wasn't enough , God seemed to know that we were going to need furniture. Being we don't have any since we lost everything. Today a women who worked for the red cross came to me and said, if I will fill out these papers she would make sure we would get all the furniture for the house we needed. God has been bestowing blessings upon blessings upon my family. I can't help but to wonder. Ever since I started reading Ray's teachings and studying and meditating on them things have started to happen, and happening real fast. Could this be due to my new understanding? The way I pray, now as to the way I prayed before? I just want to say thank you to Ray and His teachings. I want to give ALL the glory and All the praises to My Lord and God almighty. Thank you Lord in Jesus name Amen.

Thank you for letting me share,

Darren

mharrell08

Re: Blessings from God
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 11:24:09 PM »

That's wonderful Darren and I am truly happy for you.

Kat

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 11:37:14 PM »

Wow Darren, praise God  :D

Mat 6:25-34 
"Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 
Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?  Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?   "So why do you worry about clothing?
Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin;  and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.  Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?   "Therefore do not worry, saying, "What shall we eat?' or "What shall we drink?' or "What shall we wear?'  For after all these things the Gentiles seek.
For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.  But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

winner08

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 12:29:33 AM »

Amen Kat that is so true , why worry about anything. All that worrying just gives you ulcers. I have to admit though I still have a hard time not worrying. A week ago I was at the gym and I was in the steam room. I sat there and was asking God for His help and I was sitting on the bench with my hands around each individual problem and push the problem out in front of me and gave them to God. I said here's my house problem I'm Finnish with it, I can't do anything more, here I give it to You. I tryed my hardest to not worry anymore about where we were going to live after the 1st of June. ( That's when they come pick up the trailers). Well I told God after each prayer that I give these problems to YOU please help me with them. I can't do anything with this anymore. Praise my Lord one week after we will be moving into our new home. It does no good to worry.

Praise God, He is good.

Thanks, Darren

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 04:30:23 AM »

How wonderful Darren.

I believe that God arranged your circumstances and everything about what you have seen and suffered, to bring to you the knowledge by personal and direct experience a tangible and alive knowledge that He is your God and you are His child, not in some academic or intellectual way, but in a real life experience way!

That GOD has caused you to recieve provision for your physical home is I believe, the confirmation of the spiritual home you have found comfort in via the Truths Ray expounds that you embrace and that are also given to you by God as your comfort and haven against the Katrina's of false teachings and errors.

Peace to you
Arcturus :)

Kat

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 11:11:36 AM »

Hi Darren,

I agree it is hard not to worry.  But as I come to truely realize that God is sovereign and is in control of all things, it make no sense to worry.

I've been in situations, concerned about something and fretting about it, but it did nothing to change what was to be.  Just as God always intended to provide you that home, He already has everything planned out for all of our lives.  And if we really know Him we can trust in Him, in His working out all our needs.

I think God was putting you through a learning experience, as Arcturus was saying, a real life experience.  I think we all can attest to the fact that when you actually experience something personally, it makes a big impression on us. 

Thanks for sharing your blessing with us, we all can rejoice with you  :)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.