bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jan Crouch needs your grocery money...  (Read 6774 times)

SteveB

Jan Crouch needs your grocery money...
« on: May 13, 2006, 12:46:02 AM »

Dear blessed childeren dont worry about feeding your family cause sister Jan and brother Paul need your grocery money. Tbn needs your help will you please help them.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Watch this and about thirty second in look at whats on the newspaper shes holding up. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S2kKbRIwLo

These people are toooooo much!

Sorin

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 01:07:11 AM »

I noticed what the newspaper said, but I don't want to give it away just yet. :wink:

I also recommend watching the Paul Crouch gay sex expose video too. it's on the right hand side of screen. scroll down a little bit.

Paul Crouch said "The Hell with them" and " The fires of Hell aren't going to be hot enough".  :shock:

Now that's what I call loving your enemies. :roll:

Kevin

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 01:32:35 AM »

Steve, I want to thankyou, I was about to eat a late snack and this caused me to loose my appetite. To much hair dye for poor ole Jan done made her loopy. :roll:

Sorin

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 02:45:41 PM »

Quote from: Isabell
Quote from: Sorin
I noticed what the newspaper said, but I don't want to give it away just yet. :wink:

I also recommend watching the Paul Crouch gay sex expose video too. it's on the right hand side of screen. scroll down a little bit.

Paul Crouch said "The Hell with them" and " The fires of Hell aren't going to be hot enough".  :shock:

Now that's what I call loving your enemies. :roll:

Here's the quote:  "Professional extortionists that prey upon non-profit Christian organizations--to hell with them.  Hell isn't going to be hot enough."

How sick is that?

Depraved would be more appropriate. Paul Crouch is such a wolf, he's howling at the moon.

Sorin

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 03:00:57 PM »

Quote from: Isabell
Quote from: Sorin
Depraved would be more appropriate. Paul Crouch is such a wolf, he's howling at the moon.

There aren't enough words in all the languages ever spoken to describe how EVIL, BLASPHEMOUS and SICK the doctrine of eternal hell is.

Amin!!

Becky

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 10:18:39 PM »

We should talk about that Newspaper headline on the miralce post we had goin' !! :lol:

joyful1

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2006, 08:08:57 PM »

Becky,
I remember from my TBN days listening to Jan tell the story about the little chicken she kept as a pet, as a child, and when it died, her family prayed for it to be brought back to life and it supposedly was....the audio on my computer is caput, so I couldn't hear the commentary....is that what they were talking about?
joyful1

Falconn003

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2006, 11:52:17 AM »

Not the purple headed TROLL again and her sadist husband !!!

Them (jan crouch)being on T.V should warrant wieght lose more so then any Jenny Craig fad diet !!!

If ever i had a choice between satan and the crouches.........well let's just say i perfer heat over cold inhumane ills towards your breathen, as the crouches express time and time again, thier cold sadistic views upon fellow man.

Rodger

Becky

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2006, 12:52:40 PM »

yeah joyful1 that's it! The audio was music so it was just that pic at random!

hehehehhe :lol:

ok ok ok.... ya gotta admit that the headline is hillarious!

heheheee :lol:

Gill

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2006, 07:10:05 PM »

That bloomin' chicken never came back to life ...its on her head!  :shock:

This vid made me want to throw my monitor out the window... think i'll leave these youtube tbn clips alone  :idea:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.