bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: jesse duplantis went to heaven  (Read 7561 times)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
jesse duplantis went to heaven
« on: May 14, 2008, 03:46:14 AM »

i wasn't sure where to put this post, but after speaking to my momma when she told me that "jesse duplantis said he was taken up into heaven", i laughed outloud.  i had hung up the phone first though. i have spoken in detail to my momma about things i have learned and been shown / led to by God on bt and forum, so i have learned to let it go. she refuses to believe that God will allow "unbelievers" to get into heaven without believing in Jesus Christ on this side of life. she said she had been watching her "Christian shows" (usually tbn) and jesse duplantis came on. he was talking about being taken up into heaven by God.  i asked her if he meant in a dream, or had he been injured and thought he woke up in heaven, and my momma said, "no, he was just taken into heaven and God showed him that these are the end times".  well, we are in the end times to whatever degree God has us, and who knows if God took jesse duplantis into heaven to show him the end times message or not. i guess he believes He did. my momma is 81. the last time i had a heart felt open/closed discussion with her when i was visiting her i was rereading lof pt4 about the fall harvest feast of tabernacles. that conversation ended with my momma saying "claudia just stop, i have believed what i have believed all my life and i am not going to change". so, i took my toys and went to my room. actually, i just picked up the large 3-ring binder i have put the lof series in after printing them and went to bed to finish reading the section.  i had to let go of the deep desire to show the wonderful and freeing truths that are studied on the bt / forums to all my family members. the only one i can speak to regarding what i have studied and learned is my daughter, but even she gets overwhelmed with all the knowledge. i have a sister who lives about 20mins. away whom i see pretty often. she and i have spoken about different things on the website. i even saved the website for her in her favorites section on her computer, but, she has never opened it. good thing it isn't my "job" to draw others to Christ, because i'm not very good at it. but, i put the bee in their bonnets.  if they ever think about our conversations and want to know more, they know where to go to learn. anyhoo,  i just thought it was a hoot that jesse duplantis was taken into heaven to be shown that we are in the end times.  my momma didn't tell me anything about what jesse is supposed to do with his information.

love to all my
brothers and sisters
in Him,

claudia

Martinez

Re: jesse duplantis went to heaven
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 05:39:00 AM »

I really can't stand Jessie Duplantis, and I can tell you right now that He is a liar and fraud as carnal as the day is long!
I have heard Him say some wicked, wicked things.

Don't worry about you're mother coming to the truth in this life, it's not important and it is certainly not up to us, but I do know how you feel, plus it does help a little bit to get it off you're chest.

The only advise I can offer is keep studying and try and rejoice in you're sufferings.

Kent

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 02:18:59 PM »

That people like this think these are the last days makes me question it. I have a tendency to believe everything they say is a lie. I dont even care what Ray says about it.

If these aren't the last days, then we are being set up. >:(
What a great way to pacify a population than to tell them that Christs' return is imminent.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 04:36:59 PM »

The last day might be scheduled for the 25th of November 2008. MY LAST DAY might be NEXT WEEK! :o or tomorrow morning at 10.30 am or....or ...well you know.

It is a wicked generation that looks for a sign but a faithful believer in Christ who sees the signs and is willing to look up and see their redemption drawing near!

We know that Jesus is closer than hands and feet and it is so exciting that He is here in Spirit and in Truth! We know that His Day is Coming and it is good and proper to be ready ALWAYS!

If I had been Jesse, I would not have come back to earth or did he return with the enterage of the Elect and resurrected remnant of Christ? Does he know that those who will be transported alive will meet with the resurrected dead and then return WITH Christ to rule the world? Does he know? Sure he does but what he left out was that the last trump will summon those alive to meet Christ and they will be changed in a twinking of an eye having put on immortality! I do not think that Jesse came back from where he thinks, preaches, would have us or himself believe if he is back from heaven and is still mortal! ;D :D

This assertion from Jesse is entirely deceptive and perhaps persuasively seductive for some in its duplicity and counterfeit false teaching. Some will buy it. Maybe many will.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

winner08

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 11:04:39 PM »

This topic remined me way back when, when Oral Roberts told his congergation, and his TV that if he didn't come up with 8 million dollars or God was going to call him home. I think he needed to finnish his new building. Man these people, they have no shame.

Thanks Darren

ps that's TV viewers.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2008, 12:50:13 AM »

good to hear the postings. always good to hear back. especially enjoyed what you said arc about Jesus is closer than hands and feet, and it is exciting that He is here in Spirit and Truth, AND, His day is coming and it is good and proper that we should be ready ALWAYS. that makes me happy. thanks for the insights each of your responses brought to me.

love in Jesus,
claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 23 queries.