bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ressurection  (Read 5380 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Ressurection
« on: May 16, 2008, 02:46:19 PM »

> Hi Ray,
> I frequent your website and also share to my friends whenever God gives me the
> opportunity to. My encounter with the truth opened my eyes to how great God
> really is, it overwhelms me. I have goosebumps everytime I read His word, I
> mean, it's so profound and awesome, I have never felt this way before. My
> question is what exactly will happen in the time when God will be all in all? If
> you already have written it in your website just point me where to look.
> Thank God for your life.
> Eiliv

Dear Eiliv:  We are glad that you are enthusiastic about studying God's Word. What happens after God is "ALL in AL," is not a topic of Scripture. In fact, I am not totally convinced that the next step in God's plan is to "be ALL in All," anymore than to think that in the resurrection we will all immediately be in the perfect spiritual Image of God. These marvelous destinies, may rather be a process we will be pursuing for a long, long, long time to come. I am not convinced that the "consummation of the ages," is also the "consummation" of all that we will be. I am believing more and more that the resurrection is not our destiny, but is only the next step in a long spiritual journey.

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 22 queries.