bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: resurrection  (Read 11224 times)

Kat

Re: resurrection
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2008, 10:17:21 AM »

Hi Darren,

We have this statement from Paul.

1Co 6:3  Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?

I think could be speaking of spirit being opposed to human messengers, because he is using it as a contrast to "things that pertain to this life."

Jude 1:6  And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;

Possibly this is a witness to the verse by Paul of the judgment to come on the angels. 
It seems that Satan and the demons must be judged and purged and brought into submission to Christ in order to have what it says in Revelations.

Rev 5:13  And I heard every (all, any, every, the whole) creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!"

mercy, peace and love
Kat

chav

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2008, 08:44:00 AM »

Hi

I always thought that it all ended with the resurrection, then if I failed to qualify I'd have to have my bottom truly spanked  by those who qualified till all the dross was out and then nursed back to full health, or on the other hand if I happened (Huh) to qualify then I'd be one of the ones doing the spanking.   

Roy 'You are awful but I like you'

I think Ray alluded to this in the Nashville conference , that If God the Father was able to create everything that we see through one son , what will he do when he has many more sons. Now that is quite a thought, perhaps Roy if we make it to the first resurrection ,after judgment we will have opportunity to be a bit more creative ourselves.
Dave

Roy Monis

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2008, 09:26:10 AM »

Hi

I always thought that it all ended with the resurrection, then if I failed to qualify I'd have to have my bottom truly spanked  by those who qualified till all the dross was out and then nursed back to full health, or on the other hand if I happened (Huh) to qualify then I'd be one of the ones doing the spanking.   

Roy 'You are awful but I like you'

I think Ray alluded to this in the Nashville conference , that If God the Father was able to create everything that we see through one son , what will he do when he has many more sons. Now that is quite a thought, perhaps Roy if we make it to the first resurrection ,after judgment we will have opportunity to be a bit more creative ourselves.
Dave

Hi! Dave

It's a good feeling to be Awful but Nice and I'm glad you like me for it.

That would be great indeed if we could make it to the first as I don't quite fancy the second that much. Who can say, we can only do our best the rest is in His predestined will which will be done. All glory to Him. Amen.

[/url

God bless you my brother and sister Karen.

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.