bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Poor response  (Read 4887 times)

Roy Monis

Poor response
« on: May 18, 2008, 11:01:17 AM »

Hi! All

How disappointing only five responses to my appeal for Help and they were all wrong including myself. It was intended as a parable, how is it you could not understand?

To you it has been granted to know, but from them it has been hidden.....Babylon

So did I hear someone say; explain this riddle?

I'm so glad you asked:

color=red] Now These Are The Answers given by Babylon to the questions[/color]

1)      How long did the Hundred Years War last?
         116 years       ;)  ...............................................................(WRONG)
2)      Which country makes Panama hats?
         Ecuador      :-[ ...................................................................(WRONG)
3)       From which animal do we get catgut?
         Sheep and Horses     :D ........................................................(WRONG)
4)      In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
          November        :-\ ...............................................................(WRONG)
5)       What is a camel's hair brush made of?
          Squirrel fur   :o ....................................................................(WRONG)
6)       The Canary Islands in the Pacific is named after what animal?
          Dogs      ??? ........................................................................(WRONG)
7)       What was King George VI's first name?
          Albert    ::) ..........................................................................(WRONG)
8)       What color is a purple finch?
          Crimson  Embarrassed ..............................................................(WRONG)
9)       Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
          New Zealand   ::) ....................................................................(WRONG)
10)      What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
          Orange , of course.  Huh ............................................................(WRONG)

What do you mean you Failed?   

I MEAN YOU HAVE BEEN DECEIVED, YOU'RE GOING TO GO TO OUR HELL. THAT'S WHAT! 

I failed it too! So don't be discouraged, there is still hope. :'(:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

These are the answers to them who follow Ray's teachings.

Q1....How long did the hundred years war last?======A....100 Years          (Correct).
Q2....Which country makes the Panama hats?=======A.....Panama             (Correct)
Q3....From which animal do you get catgut? ========A.....Cat                  (Correct)
Q4....In which month do the Russian Celebrate
        the October revolution?====================A....October            (Correct)
Q5....What is a camel's hair brush made of?==========A....Camel's hair       (Correct)
Q6....The Canary Islands in the Pacific is
         named after what animal?l===================A.....Canary (bird)    (???????) not sure if                           
                                                                                                         there is a Canary Islands
                                                                                                          in the Pacific
Q7....What was King George's first name?=============A.....George            (Correct)
Q8....What colour is a purple finch?==================A.....Purple            (Correct) no purple Finch
Q9....Where are Chinese Gooseberries from?===========A.....China             (correct)
Q10...What is the colour of the black box
        in a commercial airplane?=====================A.....Black              (correct)

One doubtful......BRILLIANT  190% score  ...... ( correct top of the class)

Parables cannot be interpreted literally, herein the proof only six takers (myself included) and all wrong until the eyes were opened.

God bless.

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy. .

gmik

Re: Poor response
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 11:30:30 AM »

Huh????

Those were very interesting.

KristaD

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 11:49:32 AM »

I don't get it, at all ???.

joyful1

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 01:12:54 PM »

Roy! what in world are you talking about? LOL!!
Your friend,
Joyce :)

Roy Monis

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 03:02:48 PM »

Roy! what in world are you talking about? LOL!!
Your friend,

Hi! Sister Joyce

Just a bit of stupid banter, drawing a picture of what one can expect from the teachings of the theologians and comparing that picture with Ray's teachings. I told you I was a lousy artist didn't I? Well now I've proved my point. Just my stupid sense of humour, not funny I've been told by KirstaD.

I still can't get my pictures to dance for me on my posts, so you see I'm still in trouble. Promise no more senile humour if you'll get my pictures to dance.

God bless.

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy.      "The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love." 1Jn.4:8

KristaD

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 05:09:22 PM »

:D OK so it was a joke lol. I must say I missed it totally, but I don't remember telling you that you weren't funny ???.

Jackie Lee

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 10:25:09 PM »

I am not sure I understood either, but most of Roy Monis UK is so encouraging and such a great personality I am going to overlook this one. ;D :D
I love your thoughts and posts Roy.

winner08

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2008, 01:23:34 AM »

Roy I got it. I thought it was very funny. I printed it and gave them out at work and told them fill the answers in . Latter that night I went to each one of them and showed them the correct answers. They all felt pretty dumb.

Thanks  Darren

P.S. Roy I find you to be very funny at times. No disrespect.

joyful1

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2008, 07:49:36 AM »

:D Okay, Roy....I get it now! :)
I read the other posts.....it makes sense now, sorry!

Let me know if there is anything else you need in the way of pics.

joyful1

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2008, 07:50:25 AM »

:D Okay, Roy....I get it now! :)
I read the other posts.....it makes sense now, sorry!

Let me know if there is anything else you need in the way of pics.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.