bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4273 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: May 18, 2008, 09:32:33 PM »

Hi I'm Andrew,

I few years ago, I was browsing the net looking for sites that could offer sound, scriptural insight into many of the issues I was brought up to believe were factual on the basis of their common teachings, such as the concept of heaven/hell, tithing etc.ā€¯ Upon visiting your web site, I initially passed your teachings off as nothing more then opinionated ranting.  In fact, I was in utter denial that the concept of hell was a fictitious teaching.   

To make a long story short, your web site has had a powerful transformation on how I was raised to interpret the bible. I have found your arguments persuasive and extremely compelling regarding nearly every issue you talked about.  Although I still struggle with sin, I'm now aware of the unscriptural filth our pastors, evangelists, and others have put into the minds of many. Its sad to see those two billion strong still living in their spiritual fantasies that lack scriptural reinforcement. When people constantly accuse you of being a false prophet¯, I think its safe to say they either don't understand or they CHOOSE not to understand.       

May God continue to shine his blessings upon you and your site!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.