bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God's Blessings  (Read 4309 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
God's Blessings
« on: May 18, 2008, 09:37:16 PM »

Hello Mr. Ray: I just wanted to let you know how God has blessed me since I've started reading you teachings. About two months ago I started reading you works and everything started changing. My family and I have been living in a fema trailer since Katrina. We lost everything we owned. So for two yrs. and nine month we have been living in a match box. A family of four and four dogs. What a nightmare it's been. Even though we are grateful we had shelter. Well a month ago we were told that we had until the first of June to move out. They were coming to get the trailer. About a week ago I was at the gym, in the steam room and by my self. I talk to God and told Him I'm so tired of worrying, I'm stuck, I can't make a move. I Give all my problems to You. So I cupped my hands and told the Lord this is my housing problem, and I give it to You. For each problem I was having I cupped my hands and said what the problem was and gave it to God. Then I said Thank You God it's all in you hands I can't deal with them any longer. You know what I need before I ask. Please help me, if it's Your will. Then I said in Jesus name I give You all the thanks and all the glory, Thank you Lord. I then said your humble servant Darren. I went and picked up my key's to our brand new home today. We will start moving in If God grants me tomorrow. Well this is I believe all due to the fact that the Lord lead me to your web site. I start praying God's way and reading, studying and meditating on God's true word.  Anyway I just wanted to share God's blessings with me and my family.

God bless you Ray and your teachings
                                                                                     Thank you Darren

Dear Darren:                                                                   
Thank you for sharing with us. We are
glad that things are turning around for you.
God be with you,
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.