bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trinity  (Read 5913 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Trinity
« on: May 13, 2006, 10:36:34 AM »

Hello Ray!!!

I saw your article on the doctrine of the Trinity and was hoping you could tell me what you think (according to scripture) of this short article at: www.apprising.org/archives/2005/09/keeping_you_app_3.html
It's not very long at all--so if you find the time, please email me your response...

With much love in Christ Jesus!!

Dear "Sister in Christ"
I don't critique whole Internet sites. It would take me the rest of my life if I did nothing else.

However, I will comment on this statement at the very top of the site's first page:

The Doctrine Stated

"Here is the doctrine of the Holy Trinity as succinctly as possible: In all the universe there is but one God; Who created that universe ex nihilo, which means “out of nothing.� Within the nature of this one God there exists three distinct co-equal and co-eternal cognizant egos, or Persons: God the Father, God the Son – Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and God the Holy Spirit. And these three Persons are that one God."
Frist he states that God created the universe "out of nothing." Nothing could not be further from the Scriptural truth.

Heb 11:3--" Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not  made of things which do appear" do appear.

Clearly God did NOT make the universe from "nothing" but from things that are "invisible."

Next the author speaks of things like, "co-eternal cognizant egos," as there really is such a description of God. He refers to "God the Holy Spirit."  I will give him a thousand dollars if he can show me "God the Holy Spirit" in the Authorized Version.

He then uses Acts 5 to support his pagan theory that God's spirit is a third person God. Listen, anything that God does through HIS Holy Spirit, is GOD DOING IT.  When the Bible speaks of God doing something by or through HIS spirit, do we think it is SOMEONE ELSE DOING IT. Don't waste your time with such unscriptural nonsense.

God be with you,

Ray
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 09:51:37 PM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.