bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell  (Read 4705 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Hell
« on: May 13, 2006, 10:37:26 AM »

Hallo Sir

I read through your website where you attack everybody, and through cleverness and your own understanding are leading so many people astray it is not even funny, do you know the bible says it is better to have a rock tied around your neck and be thrown into the sea as to lead anybody astray? I don't want to argue with you or enter into a debate I have only one question for you, Let's say you are right and everybody else is wrong then we have got nothing to worry about I can live like I want to and when Christ returns I will be judged and killed end of problem, but let's say there is a hell and every person who didn't accept Christ is going to a place where there will be grinding of teeth and a fire that is never quenched for eternity what will happen to you who taught the people differently? I am not a judge I am only asking because I think you really have got something to think about, don't just reject what I am saying but you are an old man and haven' t got a lot of time left on this earth and then what then? Do me a favour just go to a quiet place where nobody is near you and ask Christ Jesus to speak the truth to you and get your mind out of the way and let Him speak into your heart ,if I am wrong then I will meet you in heaven and we can discuss this for eons of time , but What if I am right? .........

Yours sincerely

Johan

Dear Johan:
"What if there IS an eternal torture chamber of literal fire?"  Try this one:  "What IF Satan is really GOD?"  Read the material on my site and your won't have to play stupid and unscriptural  "what if" games with God's Word.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.