bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELL DESTROYED MY LIFE  (Read 4737 times)

Deborah-Leigh

HELL DESTROYED MY LIFE
« on: April 06, 2012, 03:40:32 PM »

Ray replies to the writer with deep words of empathy, understanding, comfort and direction.

The writer echoes the voice of countless souls without a voice or better it be said, without a healing receptive interest to hear them and respond with insight and intelligent sensitivity.

This latest email to Ray and reply, is a beautiful message of love, kindness, inspiration, peace and blessing.

Such depths of awareness and balance displayed by the writers absence of nastiness, reveal es the Spirit of God making manifest the timelessness of endurance whilst yet the surprise that death will be abolished, is the grand finale yet to transpire in the full disclosure of God's most Sacred Will.

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: HELL DESTROYED MY LIFE
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 02:58:00 AM »

Amen Arc, well said.

The Man from Canada had a terrible story of pain and suffering from the loss of his parents to which the Church could not offer proper words of encouragement but yet he found some solace in Ray's videos and writings. How many of us can relate to that in various ways?

Ray's response was nothing short of awesomeness. I was thinking that maybe the MFC might find his way here to the BTF. 

Stacey

adiamondintheson

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 12:04:52 PM »

We did not see this post...  do you have a link to that one?

I know being raised  under my fathers ministry... preaching hell fire and damnation.  Emotional pleas to come to God before it's too late.  Always going to the alter, never feeling good enough...   (it's pretty sad... cause my daddy was a wonderful man... and really LIVED what he believed).
The whole thing is horrendous and the teachings of Ray here have brought us so much comfort and a WHOLE DIFFERENT perspective on the character of God.... a Father of love and compassion!!   

Thanks and God Bless
Connie

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 12:30:26 PM »

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,14047.0.html

Here's the link, Connie.  It's in the "Emails to Ray" section.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

adiamondintheson

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 01:12:29 PM »

Thank you so much Dave.... God bless you for getting back so quickly.... we are doing a good study today and appreciate this.
Connie & Den

ez2u

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 01:33:55 AM »

this poor man wasn't fooling around  His sincere cry for help rang loud and clear.  I am sure his email could touch a lot of peoples lives as we all more or less experience his trials.  He is in my prayers.  May his spirit be fed with Gods' life abundantly  amen

rsks

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 02:19:26 AM »

As always Ray teaches and comforts us all.  Prayers for peace and encouragement to our Canadian brother and to our beloved Ray.

We love and respect you Ray, more than you can know.  Kelli
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 23 queries.