bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello I'm New...  (Read 11666 times)

OBrenda

Hello I'm New...
« on: May 21, 2008, 10:15:13 PM »

After finding Bible Truths (Rays Teachings) I feel my cup runith over, on so many levels.  I am not really sure what I want to learn next, but I know I'm hungry for more.  As I read Rays teachings, I found myself alternating between tears of relief, and "Ah-ha Moments" of Joy.

Like many of you, I left "Mystery Babylon" many years ago.  Not only did I find the Freedom I thought I found in Non Denominational Church's slowly enslaving me,...the biggest reason I left...is I did not like or recognize the person I had become.  The steady stream of teachings that feed the ego/carnal mind brought myself and those around me to be highly judgemental, intolerant, and truly unkind.

I also was tormented by the realization, that after many years of studying my faith I was still a slave to sin.  I did not lose my belief in God, but I no longer liked him very much.   I resigned myself that I would most likely end up in hell, but I could no longer be phony with a God that was impossible to please!

So I spent a few years in the Dessert so to speak, until I found this website that finally confirmed all that grieved my spirit so much.  And now I believe I have returned to my first Love.  I have fallen in Love with Jesus all over again for the first time (in truth).

Sharing these "Bible-Truths" with Loved ones hasn't exactly gone over very well.  I'm glad I was prepared for it from the emails that Ray has received.  I'm looking forward to getting to know like minded folks, its kind of lonely not being able to share this with others!

Can you Relate?

« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 10:47:44 PM by OBrenda »

mharrell08

Re: Hello I'm New...
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 10:28:10 PM »

Hello Brenda,

Yes, I can definitely relate!  ;D

I believe we all have been or going through what you are dealing with now. It can seem somewhat surreal but also very exciting. Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy all your new brothers and sisters in Christ.

Marques

Vangie

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 12:33:51 AM »

You described those aha moments so well!  If I were as gifted a writer as you, I would have posted pretty much what you just did about 8 months ago myself.  Thank you for sharing with us.  It's an amazing journey we're being led to experience.  I look forward to reading your posts; there are lots of helpful and inspiring folks here.  They are great at pointing you towards scriptural answers as you study and explore the truths Ray has been blessed to reveal to us.  God's word is amazing once He grants us the eyes to see and ears to hear! 

Love in Christ,
Vangie

Kat

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 01:06:19 AM »

Hi Brenda,

I'm glad you have joined us  :)
I started studying Ray's papers over 2 years ago and I'm still getting those "Ah-ha Moments" of Joy.  Ray has been given insight to show those whose eyes have been opened these wonderful Truths.  It is amazing that the more you dig in the Scriptures the more you will find. 
It is such a blessing to have this forum of like minded believers to share what we are learning with.  We are few and are schattered around like salt, so there is not many to share these Truths with in the world.  But we can be a light in this dark world, even if we don't say a word about this Truth, the way we live is a witness to the Truth.

Mat 5:13  "You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.
v. 14  "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
v. 15  Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.
v. 16  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

Here are a few links to stuff we have here at the forum that you might like to check out.
Forum info
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,14.0.html

Ray's audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2641.0.html

Transcripts of audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,12.0.html

mercy, peace and love
Kat

iris

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 02:20:27 AM »

Stevernator

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 04:39:14 AM »

Hello Brenda,
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you are here. There are many helpful people here that helped me with their scriptural answers.

I can definately relate. I've tried to share what I have learned here with a few people and some ignore it completely and some just aren't interested. I'm glad I'm out of the system because I have learned so much here in a few months than my whole life in church and other stuff.

-Steve

Samarnon

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 06:22:33 AM »

Hi Brenda,

I am content in reading the posts here coz I'm not good at writing things. I can hardly articulate myself that's why I'm not into contributing but more on absorbing and learning things on this forum.

There are many great writers here, full of God-given wisdom that you will be able to learn a lot from them.

I think you too can write great stuff. So keep on posting.

Thanks for sharing.

God bless, Joy

joyful1

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 08:13:09 AM »

:D Welcome, OBrenda!
You said it so well.....
     "...I could no longer be phony with a God that was impossible to please!"

This is a great place to be able to speak freely of the wonderful things in Scripture that will now begin to pop out at you--
looking forward to your posts!
Joyce :)

Roy Monis

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2008, 10:56:34 AM »

After finding Bile Truths (Rays Teachings) I feel my cup runith over, on so many levels.  I am not really sure what I want to learn next, but I know I'm hungry for more.  As I read Rays teachings, I found myself alternating between tears of relief, and "Ah-ha Moments" of Joy.

Like many of you, I left "Mystery Babylon" many years ago.  Not only did I find the Freedom I thought I found in Non Denominational Church's slowly enslaving me,...the biggest reason I left...is I did not like or recognize the person I had become.  The steady stream of teachings that feed the ego/carnal mind brought myself and those around me to be highly judgemental, intolerant, and truly unkind.

I also was tormented by the realization, that after many years of studying my faith I was still a slave to sin.  I did not lose my belief in God, but I no longer liked him very much.   I resigned myself that I would most likely end up in hell, but I could no longer be phony with a God that was impossible to please!

So I spent a few years in the Dessert so to speak, until I found this website that finally confirmed all that grieved my spirit so much.  And now I believe I have returned to my first Love.  I have fallen in Love with Jesus all over again for the first time (in truth).

Sharing these "Bible-Truths" with Loved ones hasn't exactly gone over very well.  I'm glad I was prepared for it from the emails that Ray has received.  I'm looking forward to getting to know like minded folks, its kind of lonely not being able to share this with others!

Can you Relate?

Hi! Brenda.

My spirit leaps for joy when I read your words, "I believe I have returned to my First Love and that I have fallen in love with Jesus all over again." The truth is you never really left Him, only thought you had, because I believe He never ever left you and that is why you are here.

So welcome, my sister, God bless you and help you in your walk with the Lord. You'll get all the support and love here which you never dreamed of in Babylon and you will learn things that angels and the prophets of old would have died for, believe me. You will be persecuted, the Lord has told you that, but you must under all circumstances persevere and overcome, not on your own but with His Spirit's help it will be possible, remember He is within you, His temple. "If the world hateth you, ye know that it hath hated me before it hated you." (Jn.15:18). You are presently experiencing the first pangs of those persecutions but there will be more to follow. Hold fast.

Once again. God bless you.

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK      "The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love." 1Jn.4:8

OBrenda

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2008, 09:56:59 PM »

Hi Brenda,

I'm glad you have joined us  :)
I started studying Ray's papers over 2 years ago and I'm still getting those "Ah-ha Moments" of Joy.  Ray has been given insight to show those whose eyes have been opened these wonderful Truths.  It is amazing that the more you dig in the Scriptures the more you will find. 
It is such a blessing to have this forum of like minded believers to share what we are learning with.  We are few and are schattered around like salt, so there is not many to share these Truths with in the world.  But we can be a light in this dark world, even if we don't say a word about this Truth, the way we live is a witness to the Truth.

Mat 5:13  "You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.
v. 14  "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
v. 15  Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.
v. 16  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

Here are a few links to stuff we have here at the forum that you might like to check out.
Forum info
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,14.0.html

Ray's audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2641.0.html

Transcripts of audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,12.0.html

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Hi Kat,

Thank you for your Kind Welcome.  My Daughters name is Kat (Katrena) so I like you already.  I hope I am replying to you correctly.  I am new to message boards, so I have been fumbling around trying to teach myself how to navigate through this forum.  Thanks for the Links, I will check them out.  I appreciated your scriptures about the being and sharing the light with the world.  Do you have any experiences with being in the company of very negitive people, and just maintaining your connection with the love of God without engaging in their "Stuff" ?

Thanks,
Brenda

OBrenda

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2008, 10:11:39 PM »

Hi! Brenda.

My spirit leaps for joy when I read your words, "I believe I have returned to my First Love and that I have fallen in love with Jesus all over again." The truth is you never really left Him, only thought you had, because I believe He never ever left you and that is why you are here.

So welcome, my sister, God bless you and help you in your walk with the Lord. You'll get all the support and love here which you never dreamed of in Babylon and you will learn things that angels and the prophets of old would have died for, believe me. You will be persecuted, the Lord has told you that, but you must under all circumstances persevere and overcome, not on your own but with His Spirit's help it will be possible, remember He is within you, His temple. "If the world hateth you, ye know that it hath hated me before it hated you." (Jn.15:18). You are presently experiencing the first pangs of those persecutions but there will be more to follow. Hold fast.

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK      "The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love." 1Jn.4:8

It's nice to meet you Roy!

I'm intrigued by your comment of...you will learn things that angels and the prophets of old would have died for, believe me.  I've already had "My Socks Knocked Off"  I can only imagine what else is coming.  I kinda thought I had finally "arrived" but needed clarity on a few areas.  Thanks for rekindling my excitement in learning more....Any directions where to look next?
Thanks Allot,
Brenda
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 10:16:05 PM by Dennis Vogel »

OBrenda

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2008, 10:16:56 PM »

You described those aha moments so well!  If I were as gifted a writer as you, I would have posted pretty much what you just did about 8 months ago myself.  Thank you for sharing with us.  It's an amazing journey we're being led to experience.  I look forward to reading your posts; there are lots of helpful and inspiring folks here.  They are great at pointing you towards scriptural answers as you study and explore the truths Ray has been blessed to reveal to us.  God's word is amazing once He grants us the eyes to see and ears to hear! 

Love in Christ,
Vangie

Hi Vangie,

I think you write wonderfully,  I can read your warmth & encouraging spirit, very clearly!

OBrenda

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2008, 10:30:43 PM »

Hi Brenda,

I am content in reading the posts here coz I'm not good at writing things. I can hardly articulate myself that's why I'm not into contributing but more on absorbing and learning things on this forum.

There are many great writers here, full of God-given wisdom that you will be able to learn a lot from them.

I think you too can write great stuff. So keep on posting.

Thanks for sharing.

God bless, Joy

Thank You for Welcoming me Joy,

I think you articulate yourself very well.  It is better to have a teachable spirit, and awareness, than many words and opinions...

OBrenda

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2008, 10:32:49 PM »

Hello Brenda,

Yes, I can definitely relate!  ;D

I believe we all have been or going through what you are dealing with now. It can seem somewhat surreal but also very exciting. Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy all your new brothers and sisters in Christ.

Marques

I'm sure I will enjoy them if they are all as friendly as You!
Thanks,

OBrenda

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2008, 10:39:05 PM »

Hello Brenda,
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you are here. There are many helpful people here that helped me with their scriptural answers.

I can definately relate. I've tried to share what I have learned here with a few people and some ignore it completely and some just aren't interested. I'm glad I'm out of the system because I have learned so much here in a few months than my whole life in church and other stuff.

-Steve

Hi Steve,

I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to share!  It's nice to meet someone who is interested in like things!

OBrenda

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2008, 10:41:16 PM »

Pleased to meet you Iris...I Love hummingbirds also!

OBrenda

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2008, 10:43:39 PM »

:D Welcome, OBrenda!
You said it so well.....
     "...I could no longer be phony with a God that was impossible to please!"

This is a great place to be able to speak freely of the wonderful things in Scripture that will now begin to pop out at you--
looking forward to your posts!
Joyce :)

Hi Joyful1....WoW...What a Great Name....I Love It!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 10:53:05 PM by OBrenda »

Kat

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2008, 01:51:08 AM »

Hi Brenda,

I have been fumbling around trying to teach myself how to navigate through this forum.

Well just keep trying things and you should get the hang of all this in no time.  But ask if you are having a problem.  I may not be able to answer, but someone here should.

Do you have any experiences with being in the company of very negitive people, and just maintaining your connection with the love of God without engaging in their "Stuff" ?

I think we do have to learn how to stay connected with the love of God no matter who negative someone is being.  It certainly is not easy, but I think we all get lots of opportunities to learn how.  Just say someone is saying negative things, I try not to get caught up in the emotions of a situations, but think about what character trait God is developing in me.  So what I am saying is that I don't want to react to negativism in an emotional way.  It helps to read a person's attitude, to see where they are coming from.  Then I try to help them to recognize that I am just seeking the Truth and not merely trying to oppose their ideas.
But I do want to always remember that having a bit of understanding of this Truth requires a higher standrad from me, "For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required;" (Luke 12:48)

Well that's just my way to handle negativism, I don't always get it right, but I'm working on it  :)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Roy Monis

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2008, 11:02:51 AM »

Pleased to meet you Iris...I Love hummingbirds also!

Hi! Iris

I love humming birds also. Now how's this one but it's got the wrong name tag. Sooory!!!

God bless you sister in our walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK

Roy Monis

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2008, 12:02:58 PM »

Hi! Brenda.

Love in Christ Jesus.

It's nice to meet you Roy!

I'm intrigued by your comment of...you will learn things that angels and the prophets of old would have died for, believe me.  I've already had "My Socks Knocked Off"  I can only imagine what else is coming.  I kinda thought I had finally "arrived" but needed clarity on a few areas.  Thanks for rekindling my excitement in learning more....Any directions where to look next?
Thanks Allot,
Brenda

Hi! Brenda

I'm not surprised at you being intrigued by my comment seeing I'm known as the "Mystery Man".

I will now explain that comment, are you ready? Words kept pouring out of the mouths of all those great men of God about events that would occur, some during and others centuries after their time, but they did not have a clue as to what those prophesies meant. The reason being that they did not have the Spirit of God as we do today, they were in the dark as are those in Babylon and the rest of the world today.

You, I and the rest of us on this forum are the privileged few who, through Ray's inspired teachings have obeyed God's command and come out of Babylon and are SEPARATE. "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come forth, my people, out of her, that ye have no fellowship with her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues: for her sins have reached even unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities." (Rev.18:4,5) 

You'll have more than your socks blown off I can vouch for that and you won't be on your own, all of us have experienced the same so just stick with it.

You'll get all the love and support right here, all glory to our God.

God bless you sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.