bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arcturus  (Read 6406 times)

joyful1

Arcturus
« on: May 23, 2008, 08:18:16 AM »

I'm asking anyone that may have heard from Acturus (Deb) PLEASE let me know that she is ok.....

I am very concerned since the rioting that started in South Africa around the 12th may have affected her in some way.  I noticed today that she'd not posted since the 15th....very unusual for Deb to go for more than a day without posting! As you can see in our stats, she is THE top poster here! Anyway, hopefully all my worrying is for naught and she is fine somewhere on vacation or maybe in a shelter, maybe the power has been cut to her village/store....maybe she is on her way back home even as we write!
Thanks for prayers on her behalf.
Sincerely,
Joyce :)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 08:21:28 AM by joyful1 »

cherokee

Re: Arcturus
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 09:00:41 AM »

Will add my prays to yours Joyful1, that all is well with Acturus(Deb).

I gain alot from her posts.

Suzie

Kat

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 11:34:16 AM »

Hi Joyce,

Thanks for bringing this to the attention of the forum, many of us are concerned too.

Prayers are an immediate way to act and know that all are in the hands of our loving Father.

1 Samuel 2:8  "He raises the poor from the dust, He lifts the needy from the ash heap To make them sit with nobles, And inherit a seat of honor; For the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, And He set the world on them.
v. 9  "He keeps the feet of His godly ones, But the wicked ones are silenced in darkness; For not by might shall a man prevail.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Roy Monis

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 12:14:46 PM »

I'm asking anyone that may have heard from Acturus (Deb) PLEASE let me know that she is ok.....

I am very concerned since the rioting that started in South Africa around the 12th may have affected her in some way.  I noticed today that she'd not posted since the 15th....very unusual for Deb to go for more than a day without posting! As you can see in our stats, she is THE top poster here! Anyway, hopefully all my worrying is for naught and she is fine somewhere on vacation or maybe in a shelter, maybe the power has been cut to her village/store....maybe she is on her way back home even as we write!
Thanks for prayers on her behalf.
Sincerely,

Hi! Joyce

How very strange. Only last night I was wondering why Arcturus hasn't posted these past few days. I was trying to get a PM to her but it has been blocked so there is no other way of making contact. I was quite unaware of any rioting as I don't have the news on that much these days. Kweli is based in South Africa, he should be able to shed some light on the situation if anyone.

I'll try a PM to him and see if that will work. But we need to pray for all of them of that there can be no doubt.

God bless you my sister in our walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 12:27:01 PM »

:o i too thought about the same. Let us pray for her and the others who are affected by the riot. God bless you. Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 12:27:54 PM »

Hi Joyce and Roy,

I PM'd Kathy yesterday with the very same question; wondering if she knew what has happened to Deborah?  We all seem to be on the same wavelength.

I hope and pray she and her family are safe.  

René

joyful1

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 12:33:13 PM »

Suzie, Kat and Roy...thanks...Joe mentioned that he would talk to Kweli also as his PM's and emails have gone unanswered as well...
he said that her village is indeed in the Johannesburg area...
power outages are very common in this situation...
Any particularly private information should probably be placed in PM's only.
Just my thoughts.
Praying for good news soon!

joyful1

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 12:34:56 PM »

Thanks, eggi and Rene also! You posted before I could reply....yes...we are all on the same wave length here..

and thank GOD we are all in His hands!

kweli

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2008, 12:49:50 PM »

Hi all

I've responded to Joe. So maybe he can shed some light on what is going on. I'm a bit busy at work and will probably only get back to the forum on Monday morning (South African time).

All I can confirm is that the rioting is happening in the areas which are a bit far from where she stays. But that doesnt explain why she hasnt been here. If she hasnt contacted any of you by Monday, I hope I will know something by then.

All we can do is rely on our Lord.

'til Monday.

HE's up to something. We'll know when it's time

Beloved

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2008, 01:24:03 PM »

I gave Joe all the information I knew, her direct email , her husbands name and she mentioned a hotel resort and mountain cross she could see where she lives , so Kweli could possibly locate her.

I did a web search on her and her husband but did not find much of anything that would help.  If anyone knows anything that would help locate her then contact Kweli directly.

We need to pray for her and her family members right now.

beloved

joyful1

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2008, 01:32:40 PM »

Thanks, Kweli and Beloved!
I keep reading the last post she made....it will be wonderful to see her sign in again!

eggi

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2008, 05:52:19 AM »

I read now that as many as 16 000 people are on the run from the violence in Johannesburg, Pretoria and now Cape Town. Also there have been huge power outages in the last weeks. The violence is directed at immigrants.
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Beloved

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2008, 04:46:31 PM »

Praise the Lord

Deborah has finally contacted the BT board and you will be hearing from her shortly I am sure.

Beloved

Robin

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2008, 09:02:08 PM »

Thanks. I was looking for her also.

Heidi

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2008, 03:40:49 AM »

It pays to be posted all the time....I have been away for a couple of days...had surgery.  I sent a PM to some follow saints in New Zealand to pray for me. 

I have been completely unaware of the riotinging in South Africa....my birthplace. Shocked about it!!

I praise God that Deborah has made contact...He is a good God.

Love in Christ
Heidi

Samson

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2008, 11:58:55 AM »

Just read this thread for the first time, was unaware that Arcturus(Deborah) hadn't posted for awhile, as I was away for a week. Glad she was contacted and many showed their interest and concern for her welfare.

It's expected that when someone isn't following their usual pattern or routine, others wonder what might be wrong. Didn't know anything bad was happening in South Africa, until I read the above Posts. Why go to some Church to hear a pack of lies, just to obtain some fellowship and some Spiritual bonding when we get plenty of good spiritual food and fellowship at this Site. (Hebrews. 10:23-25)

Another Concerned Spiritual Brother, Samson.

cjwood

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2008, 02:59:17 AM »

Praise the Lord

Deborah has finally contacted the BT board and you will be hearing from her shortly I am sure.

Beloved

praise the Lord indeed!!!  i was at first scared for arc / deborah, but remembered a posting of hers in which she told a man who had come into her shop that she does not fear death. i would love to meet her in person someday, hopefully before the last day, but if not til then that will be okay too. i am just so happy she has been contacted.  fear only makes trusting God hollow. we love you arcturus.

claudia

Redbird

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2008, 11:25:10 AM »

Dearest Arcturus,

My old friend, I would like to send healing, love and light your way.  May the good Lord be walking with you.  Hope to hear from you soon.  :)

Love, Redbird
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 19 queries.