bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This is just funny  (Read 5124 times)

Paul

This is just funny
« on: May 23, 2008, 03:47:27 PM »

There are some levels of hell that contain prison bars and pits. It's all in the Bible. However after Judgment Day, everything in hell will be cast into a great lake filled with fire and brimstone & hot liquid magma. There will be one type of severe torture for everyone there, even the devil.

Hell is cast into the lake of fire, but that does not mean there is no fire or smaller lakes in hell. Hell is fire, that is why it's called hell fire....there are many names damnation. There are different levels of hell too.

Beloved

Re: This is just funny
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 05:43:37 PM »

Paul I say this as an encouragement ...Why not rest in the Lord now  ;D

Everyone here already knows that hell is bogus, we all read and we all see this every day and everywhere.

This is a milk doctrine, we need to continue to grow in "other" areas also. 

We need to look for the "logs in our own eyes" every day.

beloved

musicman

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 11:45:45 AM »

There are some levels of hell that contain prison bars and pits. It's all in the Bible. However after Judgment Day, everything in hell will be cast into a great lake filled with fire and brimstone & hot liquid magma. There will be one type of severe torture for everyone there, even the devil.

Hell is cast into the lake of fire, but that does not mean there is no fire or smaller lakes in hell. Hell is fire, that is why it's called hell fire....there are many names damnation. There are different levels of hell too.

Paul, who are you quoting this heresy from?  It's good to have a source, else we may think that these are your thoughts and beliefs.

Paul

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 07:36:03 AM »

:)

YouTube.

Dave-in-PA

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 12:25:17 PM »

Paul,
Citing YouTube as your source is like citing "The Library" as your source.  "Youtube" does not make comments on any subjects....the authors of the videos are responsible for content.  Provide a link, username, title...or the person appearing in the video.  Otherwise you have no credibility.

David

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2008, 03:00:58 PM »

There are thousands of religious charlatens on youtube, they hardly merrit any consideration or time to view their garbage. I took the time to view several clips in the recent past, I quickly realised I was wasting time I could use to study my Bible.
God bless!

Paul

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2008, 07:55:18 PM »

Dave-In-PA, I don't think I'd be allowed to post the video (that's why I didn't post it in the first post).
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 07:57:20 PM by Paul »

Dave-in-PA

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2008, 05:17:36 PM »

Hi Paul.   You're probably right, but who appeared in the video or what is the user name so I can find it?  That's all I was interested in.

Paul

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 11:57:43 PM »

More:

(Talking about Revelation 20:14)

death and hell are both a place and a "spiritual being"
death is translated from sheol which means te grave.
and it is also from the spirit of death that passed over the isrealite children. we refer to him as the grim reaper.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 11:59:21 PM by Paul »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 20 queries.