bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Holy Days And Sabbath  (Read 4103 times)

sunshine

Holy Days And Sabbath
« on: May 23, 2008, 07:30:10 PM »

:D  Hi, I wonder if the  Jewish Sabbath and the Hebrew Holy Days Are still in effect, days like Day of Atonement, Passover and other Jewish days

carol v

Re: Holy Days And Sabbath
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 11:02:13 PM »

Welcome Sunshine. You should do a search on the site and in Ray's papers because he discusses this issue a lot. But I will briefly tell you that most of us here think of the holy days and sabbaths as being spiritual and don't physically keep them -- along with Christmas and Easter I might add.

Ray has written lots on this subject with all the scriptural support.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,5460.0.html

Go to that thread to find out how easy it is to search the forum and Ray's papers. You will find that a very useful tool in your search. Seeking out the truth about the Sabbath was actually what led me to Ray's site a few years ago as I had a very close friend who was Seventh Day Adventist. She passed away a few months ago. Ray recently taught on keeping the Sabbath and you can find the audio to that here:

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2641.0.html

All of us here still celebrate the Sabbath, just not on any particular day of the week. And the Holy Days and offerings are full of revelation and meaning -- but spiritual. You don't have to literally celebrate these Holy Days any more than you need to slaughter a bullock for sacrifice.

Welcome again to our forum.

Carol

sunshine

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 11:30:53 PM »

;DThankyou for the info, I am learning a lot on this forum

Roy Monis

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2008, 10:51:13 AM »

:D  Hi, I wonder if the  Jewish Sabbath and the Hebrew Holy Days Are still in effect, days like Day of Atonement, Passover and other Jewish days

Hi! Sunshine

Yes indeed they are still observed, by the Jewish community and some of the Babylonians still under bondage, but not by us. We worship entirely in the Spirit as we are all in Christ. “But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers. God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.

God bless you sister in our walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 17 queries.