bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: News from Arcturus  (Read 13711 times)

Roy Monis

Re: News from Arcturus
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2008, 11:05:54 AM »

Hi! Deborah

You and your family are in my prayers daily and will be till you return to us on this forum, you are truly missed.
Be strong all will workout in accordance with His will; “No man will be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I have been with Moses, I will be with you; I will not fail you or forsake you.....Only be strong and very courageous; be careful to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, so that you may have success wherever you go." (Josh.1:5,7).

God bless you sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

mharrell08

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2008, 02:33:24 PM »

Hello All:

I actually saw Arcturus logged in this morning, June 4th, around 7:00am EST. I don't know if anyone else noticed but at least we know she is doing well enough to read the forum for inspiration and fellowship.

Marques

Phil3:10

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2008, 06:16:50 PM »

Arcturus,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as well as for your country. Although, I never condoned the old political system I have always been concerned that the new could be much worse.
I do fear the United States is headed toward a breakdown within it's political system and wonder how long it will be before we experience the trials of South Africa.
I so admire your quiet courage and your acceptance of GOD'S total involvement in the circumstances you face. All of us could use your courage, insight, and spiritual strength.  I will very much miss your posts on BT as I always find them a source of renewing strength. Many will be praying for your safety and a return to sanity in South Africa.  I know you have complete trust in GOD and that HE is in total control. I pray that you will soon have unencumbered access to the Internet as your input is very highly valued by so many.
In HIM.
Phil3:10

cherokee

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2008, 10:40:54 PM »

Hello All:

I actually saw Arcturus logged in this morning, June 4th, around 7:00am EST. I don't know if anyone else noticed but at least we know she is doing well enough to read the forum for inspiration and fellowship.

Marques

Hey Marques,

Yes I saw her logged in also.
She was logged in around the same time yesterday.
I pray every night all is well with her and that its the Lords will for her to return to us soon.

Love and Peace to all,
Suzie

joyful1

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2008, 11:26:36 PM »

:D Marques and Suzie....I saw her too.....anyone hear from her?
Joyce :)

rk12201960

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2008, 11:39:11 PM »

Hi all,
Deb sent me a PM.
She's safe but somewhat troubled.
I know she can use ours prayers.
She didn't say what it was but its more than just the loss of her net connection.

She is going to answers the post made to her but not at this time, I really know she is in heavy thought and concerns but her faith seems to be growing stronger.

I know your concerns touched her heart and thats worth more than money can buy,  much as I'm sure we can all relate.

Gods peace and mercy to all.
Randy

Pini56

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2008, 04:46:05 AM »

Hello Arcturus. Here is a word for you.

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10  There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12  They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13  Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16  With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. Psalm 91.

Hope that helps. You are in my prayers. Love from Australia

gmik

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2008, 09:41:56 PM »

Oh that is one of my all time favorite scriptures!!!  The rich imagery just glorifies and magnifies His Goodness to us!

Picture dwelling in the SECRET place, only known to HIM, and under the SHADOW of the ALLMIGHTY!!!!!!!

Whooooo,  gives ya goosebumps!!

Godspeed dear Arcturus.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2008, 11:34:42 AM »

Hello Phil 3 : 10

thank you for your encouraging words. There is no higher compliment for me than a person recognise the Spirit and qualities of Christ that He gives to us. There is hope in Him alone.

Mharell08

I am not able to read the Forum as I used to. I have limited access. I am delighted that the time I am spending now is in digesting and integrating the teachings that Ray has shared with us to deeper levels and much much boarder significance. I have noticed spending two days just contemplating the ramifications of a single sentence in Rays writings! It is a new level with the luxury of conversations now drastically curtailed.

Hi Joyce

thanks for the coffee and that favorite cup that you sent some time back! I did have a cup of coffee with you specially in mind as I said I would!

Randy

Thank you for keeping the members calm and secure in the truth that God is in charge of everything!

Geoff

those scriptures are wonderful and it means a lot that you are in Australia. We certainly are scattered! The Scriptures can not be broken.

Hey G

It is good to see you! Hope the grand children are doing just fine!

Peace to you all

Deborah

joyful1

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2008, 01:53:47 PM »

:D Hi Deb....it's always a better day when I come here and see you've posted! How is your situation now? Do you believe it is getting worse, better or the same? Do you have food and shelter? Are you able to get medical attention if need be?

I've watched the refugee camps being run in such a hap-hazzard way....I can only imagine what you've been through...and I understand if you cannot answer this question directly....

You know that I can't drink coffee without thinking of you, right? :)
Be safe, my sister, my friend!  :)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2008, 02:16:02 AM »

...still praying here Arcturus!!  Let us know what the condition of your family and your environment is.   MUCH LOVE SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-* A HOLY KISS FOR YOU!!! :-*

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2008, 06:04:18 AM »

Greetings!

Thank you Joyful1 and Susan for the welcome and happy thoughts!

Please know that my circumstances are SPIRITUAL more than PHYSICAL. Not one hair on my head has been harmed. I am in the boat in the storm, I am in the prelude to the Shadrech Mishack and Abendigo furnace!!! I am not in physical harm I m surrounded by forces of a spiritual nature that are manifesting in a threatening physical, emotional and sentimental threat to my world as I have known it.

Your prayers and fellowship in the knowledge that Christ has Planned everything I am experiencing is a HUGE support like YOU are the BOAT because YOU have the unison of Spirit in Truth and in Wisdom. THIS is a great blessing, comfort and encouragement to me.

Blessed Peace to you
Deb

Redbird

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2008, 09:06:44 AM »

Hi Deborah,

It is great to see you are still with us!  And no doubt Jesus is with you.

Love and Peace,
Lisa

joyful1

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2008, 12:15:31 PM »

Thanks for keeping in touch, Deb....I know it must be hard for you to be able to do this or you would be here everyday! You will remain in my prayers and thoughts. It probably is easier for you to receive your messages in one place, to be able to access them quickly, so I'll remain to post here rather than in PM, if that is ok with you?

Be strong my friend, sister.......I wish we could see you!

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2008, 10:05:22 AM »

Hey Joyce....looks can be deceptive...very deceptive ;D I know that how I appear physically is not how I am in the spirit and hope to be better looking in spirit!!

Sure it is okay to keep posting here. Thank you.

Lisa

Thanks for the words! I know that Jesus IS dealing with me!...and those of my household too....

Blessed peace everyone

Deb

cherokee

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2008, 10:50:30 AM »

Hey Arcturus/Deb,

How great it is to see you post.
I continue to pray all is well with you and yours, and that it's the Lord's will you return to us again in full force. You wisdom and encouragement are sorely missed.

Peace and Love,
Suzie

Roy Monis

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2008, 12:20:12 PM »

Hi! Arcturus

It's great to hear that you're not in any serious life threatening danger and I pray we will soon be having your welcome insights again on this forum. Take care and God be with you and your family.

God bless you sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2008, 05:10:43 PM »

Hi Arcturus,

Great to hear from you. You and family are in our prayers
God Bless You
Sandie x
Walk in the Spirit

pylady

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2008, 02:50:14 AM »

Deb/Arcturus,

It is wonderful to see your posts, and to hear you and your family are well physically.  And spiritually strong!  I miss your insightful posts, and look forward to the time when you can speak freely and share your experiences with us as you always see circumstances from a spiritual viewpoint.  Meanwhile I pray our Father keep you and your family in His loving care.

Your sister in Christ,

Cindy

joyful1

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2008, 07:05:57 AM »

:D Deb--
what I meant was...I wish that we could "see" you....as in.....you come here for a visit! or to live! Just a thought! Have they got any idea when the power cables might be restored? If ever? Can you recommend a particular online paper for news of what is going on in your area? I check "Gauteng, South Africa News" for updates now....but maybe there is something better?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.