bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: News from Arcturus  (Read 13710 times)

Robin

Re: News from Arcturus
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2008, 07:28:57 AM »

It's good to see you Arcturus.

I hope God opens the door so you can join us again soon.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2008, 11:47:40 AM »

Hello everyone

Thank you for your posts and thoughts.

I am by no means out of the woods yet and the furnace is still up ahead. Your prayers have been a great comfort and I know that Jesus Christ hears you and responds accordingly! Thank you.

The lines will not be replaced. An alternative is possible in short wave communication that is independent of cables. The news here on the political front has already been covered in the book of Revelations. As prophesied, all is getting worse not better and we are thankful to be in the palm of His Hands and in His unalterable Purpose. It is very difficult to the flesh but there is reward for the soul and Spirit. I am assured daily in searching the Scriptures which He has blessed and caused me to continue.

I am leaning things that are not very easy to put into words.....like the difference between the profile of MY mind and the Mind of Christ. The difference is stagerring!
Today I am thankful that the carnal man will die.....

Peace to you all
Deb Arcturus

Roy Monis

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2008, 01:18:59 PM »

Dear DebArcturus

Your words "The difference between the profile of your mind and that of Christ is staggering!" is a profound statement and very much on the lines of what my current post "I Was Just Thinking" is all about. Yes the prophesies are being fulfilled and at a staggering rate for the worse and not for the better not only in South Africa but all over the world. All is of God and ALL will be accomplished as He has spoken.

God bless you sister and your family in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 17 queries.