bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Davinci Code  (Read 5498 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Davinci Code
« on: May 13, 2006, 10:48:29 AM »

Bula (Hello in Fijian) Ray,

Calvary Greetings to you in the name of our Lord almighty.

I personally want to thank you for taking time to answer my email yesterday even though I wasn’t expecting it so soon. I’m excited at the opportunity to learn more about the fascinating truth about our Savoir and lessons to be learned fills my heart with joy and hope. I have started reading on the “Lake of Fire� and I can only say the Lord truly works in mysterious ways.

My wife and I would appreciate your thoughts and opinion on the best selling book by Mr. Dan Brown “The Da Vinci Code� and how it has a different view the life of Jesus Christ. Is this really true? Or is Mr. Dan Brown doing this for the money and fame?

I know you receive hundreds and hundreds of emails everyday and yes I do not wish for you drop everything for our sake and I’m sure when you have the time you will have an answer and until then I look forward to your reply with great anticipation.

God bless you and your family

Yours Sincerely,

Semi

Fiji Islands

Dear Semi:

Please be aware of the fact that the Da Vinci Code is a NOVEL--it is a FICTITIOUS Book.  It is not history or a documentary. It is a made-up untrue, fantasy.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.