bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions concerning the gospel  (Read 5384 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Questions concerning the gospel
« on: May 26, 2008, 09:52:40 AM »

Dear Aaron: I have received approximately 30,000 emails from detractors. They all either misrepresent what I say, lie about what I say, or quote Scriptures that have nothing to do with what I say, and yet they think that they have said something meaningful. Your email is no better. When one starts off with a false, unscriptural, heretical, fallacious premise, ALL THAT FOLLOWS WILL ALSO BE FALLACIOUS!  If you did not understand that statement read it ten or twenty times until you do. I have probably written more pages on the "Judgments of God," than maybe any other person on the Internet. I have written hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of pages regarding God's plan of salvation and His Judgments upon humanity.

Ray,
    I have a few questions about the gospel...

You  wrote

Let me give you the Gospel in four verses:

1.    God WILLS that all mankind be SAVED (I Tim.2:4). But will God's will be done?
           2.    Thy WILL B-E DONE... (Mat. 6:10).
           3.    God IS LOVE (I John 4:8). But will God's love fail to save all humanity?
           4.    LOVE N-E-V-E-R FAILS (I Cor. 13:10).

Do you really think this is the Gospel that people killed Jesus because of?  Because he wanted them to know that God wants them to be saved, and they will be saved regardless of what they do?

COMMENT:  And after I have written many hundreds of pages dealing with the God's JUDGMENTS, you give us the above statement.  What a CROCK!  Where have I ever ever said, written, or insinuated that "...they will be saved REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEY DO?"  Where have I ever said any such  unscriptural nonsense?  Then why are you attributing to ME such a blasphemous accusation? All men can and will be saved if they totally repent of all that they HAVE DONE. But absolutely no one will ever be saved regardless of what filthy sins he CONTINUES TO DO.  Are we clear on that? 

I have quoted Isaiah 26:9 more times than any person alive (hundreds and hundreds of times):  "WHEN [not now, but 'when'] Thy JUDGMENTS are in the earth the inhabitants OF THE WORLD  WILL LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS!" But you do not believe this Scripture, nor does orthodox Christendom. Here's another:

Phi 2:10-11, That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;  And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. (Also see I Cor. 12:3--Can only call Jesus Lord by the Holy Spirit).
    But you don't believe this Scripture either, do you? No, of course you don't. I do. Next time you wish to falsely accuse me and my writings, do yourself a favor and at least read a few pages first.

Not only will I not answer the rest of your babbling, I do not even deign to read it.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Is this the message we should be taking to the every nation and that we will be persecuted, betrayed and killed because we preach it (Mark 13:10)? We should endure all this suffering even though everyone will be saved? We should go to every nation even though they will be saved?
    People were murdered because they taught that everyone will be saved from their sin regardless of what they do?
    Where is God's righteousness in your theology? You mention God is love, but God is also righteous.
    What was the point of the fall if everyone will be forced to purity regardless of what they do on earth? Why did God not make everyone pure from the start if He was going to purify them all? The fall is a sick joke with your theology.
    What happened for Hebrews 3:7--4:3 where the author writes that we should beware of unbelief? Comparing to those who were in the wilderness and the ones who did not believe; thus those who believed entered his rest, but those who did not believe "I have sworn in my wrath, they shall not enter my rest" (Heb 4:3). Do you think he was kidding? Or did he fail to keep his word?

Do you face persecution from the world? Who would be offended by your gospel like the Jews and Pharisees were offended? Who would stone you as they stoned Stephen? Stephen told them that they killed those who foretold of the Just-One (Ac 7:51-53), here and elsewhere it is obvious that the Christ came and will come for judgment and not just for love. Wow... kind of like John 3:16
    "For God in this manner loved the world that He gave His unique Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." Whoever believes should not perish? Sounds like a condition. What happens if they do not believe? You say they will be forced to believe?
    You also mention 1Jn2:2 " And He himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world." Is there a different propitiation for other people other than the Johannie community? No. If there is any propitiation for anyone it is through Jesus Christ.
    Eph 2:8 in your theology reads "For it is a requirement you are saved through force, it is the love of God!" rather than "For by grace you are saved through faith, it is the gift of God." Because Grace is not required to all. Faith is not forced and it is a condition that needs to be met. And gifts are not forced either! How cool is that.

Here is another fun passage.
    Jn 3:36 He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
    Wait a second... 'and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him?' That sounds slightly different from being in Purgatory (or what ever you call your system) until they believe and are worthy of heaven...

You wrote to the same woman
    "Do you reckon, Crystal, that the Twelve Apostles all had seminary schooling and degrees from Jerusalem Tech?"
    Do you realize that the Disciples were with the Maste r Teacher for 3 years? This is not like 16 credit hours per week... they were with him for the week, for the year, for 3 years.

In that message you did not seem to note that Jesus himself studied the Scriptures from a very early age in a society that the children learn the Torah in the first 12 years of their lives... (Lk 2:46-47, 52)

Wow Ray, it really does seem like you have accepted a spirit of error as opposed to the truth. :(
    Aaron
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 10:22:06 AM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.