bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks for your site  (Read 4548 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks for your site
« on: May 26, 2008, 07:40:45 PM »

Here is what some of your contribution dollars produce....she Googled "hell," and found bible-truths.com. Our cost?  About 15 cents.  Ellen's benefit?  Hard to put a price on something this great!
Ray

Dear Mr. Smith,  I am 45 years old, and it would take too long to tell my story, but i found your website, because I was about to enter the roman catholic church, but i just couldn't accept the hell doctrine, never have accepted it, just went along with it i guess, but anyway, i typed hell in the search engine and found you, and i sure am glad i did.  My whole life i thought i was the only Christian who couldn't accept the whole hell thing, but i just couldn't prove it from scripture.  I just wanted to let you know how thankful i am for your website, it has really helped me in so many ways!  I knew God was a loving God.  Keep up the good work!!   Your sister in Christ,  Ellen   

P. S.  I sought and sought and sought, and God finally revealed himself to me!!!!   Thank You Lord Jesus!!!!

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Thanks for your site
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 09:04:54 PM »

OOPS!  I must be back in the 70's. Denny informed me that we pay not 14 cents for the word "hell" on Google, but 48 cents!!
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.