bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Here I am- I'll be forgotten in a week.  (Read 8852 times)

Donald

Here I am- I'll be forgotten in a week.
« on: May 27, 2008, 12:19:55 PM »

Just a quick 'How-do-you-do'?

lorrie

Re: Here I am- I'll be forgotten in a week.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 12:58:53 PM »

Hi Donald!You will be forgotten by whom?

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 01:29:31 PM »

Donald,  Who's Donald? I don't remember any Donalds ;) ;D

Welcome
Craig
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 04:34:33 PM by Craig »

chav

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 01:56:08 PM »

Hi Donald
welcome to the forum

Dave UK

Kat

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 02:03:01 PM »

Hi Donald,

I'm glad you have joined us  :)
It's really up to you how long you are remembered, because it is by your posting that you become known in the first place.  I hope you will join in and share with us about your coming to this Truth.  If you are really new to all this, you may have some questions and we will be glad to try and help.

Here are a few links to stuff on this forum that you may not have seen.

Forum info.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,14.0.html

Ray's audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2641.0.html

Transcripts of audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,12.0.html

mercy, peace and love
Kat

iris

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 04:26:56 PM »

Hi Donald,

Welcome to the forum!!!

Iris

Heidi

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 08:29:43 PM »

Hi there Donald,

Welcome to the forum.  I have learned so much from my fellow believers on this forum and the posts.  It is awesome.  You are in for the ride of your life!!!!  Forgotten by whom????

Love in Christ
Heidi

ellie77

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 09:02:48 PM »

Dear Donald...Welcome to the forum.As you join in with everyone and keep learning all these wonderful teachings you can only be remembered.Many lives have been changed by the truths that are taught here.Peace to you and yours ..Ellie..

Samson

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 09:38:58 PM »

Hello & Welcome Donald,

Glad you joined, do enjoy the spiritual food provided by Ray and the fine fellowship and thought provoking comments at this Site. Sometimes, I read a comment by a member and recall, Oh, I remember seeing that persons name and sometimes I search the history of their posts on previous topics of the past and interestingly enough, I discover their testimony or introduction and in that way I get to know alittle about them. I used to post alot more in the past and not due to any disinterest on my part, I slowed down a bit, instead I'm spending more time listening to Ray's Audio's and his transcripts, also his E-mail responses.  The more I listen and read Ray's material, the more I realize how much I don't really know and I've probably read the New Testament in it's entirety at least thirty times.

Yes, prior to joining this Forum, I didn't believe in Hellfire, the Trinity, immortality of the Soul and other Babylonian teachings, however the concept of man not having Free Will is something I never heard of prior to my arrival to this Site, the whole thing makes alot of sense to me, Ray gives many good examples, even quoting reputable Scientists, proving we don't have Free Will or Free Choice, it's an illusion, we make many choices everyday, but all of those choices, whether conscious or unconscious have a prior cause leading to that choice. The conversion of the Apostle Paul was a very convincing example of man not having free Will, he was on his way to arrest and kill more Christians, after approving of Stephens murder and his entire direction was changed in less than ten seconds and even he said that he was the worst of sinners.

But, anyway, Glad you are hear  :) and hope to read your comments in the days to come.  As Kat mentioned, if you Post, your more likely to be remembered.

Samson.

P.S. Don't Worry, when you die, most Humans don't remember hardly anyone after reading their obituary, only joking, God remembers all of us,  ;)

Roy Monis

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2008, 10:29:16 AM »

Hi! Donald

Oh Yes, I'll forget you. but hopefully not in a week. When the dear Lord says to me, "Come now it's time for a long rest till I come for you." then I'll forget you, but not till then.

For now join in and have fun whilst learning things that you never dreamed of learning under the direction of the  Babylonian teachers you have just come out of. Here you will learn from the mouth of God -the Holy Scriptures- and not from the mouth of man -traditional rubbish.

God bless you my brother in our walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

UncleBeau

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2008, 12:17:58 PM »

Hi! Donald

Oh Yes, I'll forget you. but hopefully not in a week. When the dear Lord says to me, "Come now it's time for a long rest till I come for you." then I'll forget you, but not till then.

For now join in and have fun whilst learning things that you never dreamed of learning under the direction of the  Babylonian teachers you have just come out of. Here you will learn from the mouth of God -the Holy Scriptures- and not from the mouth of man -traditional rubbish.

God bless you my brother in our walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Traditional rubbish....I like that, ha ha.

Welcom Donald! If I forget you in a week and you come back and remind me, I'll remember that I forgot you, because I'll probably forget that I forgot you.

-Beau

Pini56

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2008, 01:22:00 AM »

Hello Donald

I Might Forget You, But God Certainly Won't.
This Is How Much You Are Worth To God.

Not even a sparrow, worth only half a penny, can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it. And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to him than a whole flock of sparrows. Matthew 10: 29-31.

With Love. Geoff.

Beloved

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2008, 10:15:54 PM »

Hello Donald

I Might Forget You, But God Certainly Won't.
This Is How Much You Are Worth To God.

Not even a sparrow, worth only half a penny, can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it. And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to him than a whole flock of sparrows. Matthew 10: 29-31.

With Love. Geoff.

Amen Geoff

Donald welcome aboard......you will never be forgotten.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 ye are definetly a lot more value than many sparrows......and not one of them is forgotten before God?Don't you just love that...what a marvelous Father we have   ;D

beloved

musicman

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2008, 02:06:52 AM »

Who are we welcoming?  Oh well, I guess I forgot.

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2008, 08:18:45 AM »

Donald quit the forum, I guess he forgot us :)

Craig

kweli

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 08:28:52 AM »

I suppose dying, suffering persecution, turning the other cheek, loving your enemies, etc are forgettable. Maybe if we focused more on pastors taken 'to and fro' [reminds us of ...] in limousines than a chariot of fire taking Elijah to heaven, he probably would remember us. Then again, maybe I ought to give thanks and shut up  :(

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2008, 01:26:36 PM »

Sad to see him go ???
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

musicman

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2008, 11:08:50 PM »

Donald quit the forum, I guess he forgot us :)

Craig

Who quit the forum??

hopeful

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2008, 02:45:56 AM »

PS......sorry to see you come and go too Donald

hopeful

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2008, 02:54:14 AM »

PPS....please excuse my lack of forum knowledge....i got training wheels on  :)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.