bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good Question  (Read 5864 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Good Question
« on: May 13, 2006, 10:49:53 AM »

Hello , My name is Micael Morris. I have been reading your articles for some time now.  What can i say , it changed my life !  A little background about me and then my question.  I am 54 years old , am an electrican of 30 years . Brought up baptist, but i always had a problem with the beleif that there was a lake of fire where most people go if they did not get saved.  One evening about 2 years ago my dad and i were visiting  and talking about the bible and the question came up  "If you had one wish what would it be"  My wish is that all mankind would go to heaven.  MY dad said not possible.  Well not long after that maybe a couple of weeks  i found your website. Well my friend , thanks to you I now see the truth, but have problems with talking to people about my new found truth. But anyway here is my question; Will we know our family and friends as we know them now when we return from the grave?

Dear Michael:

Yes, of course we will. Furthermore, we will know EVERYONE ELSE as well. But don't ask me about your favorite dog. I do not have a Scriptural answer for that one.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.