bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Don't Talk to the Parrot  (Read 5078 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Don't Talk to the Parrot
« on: May 29, 2008, 08:18:44 AM »

DO NOT TALK TO MY PARROT!!!

Wanda's dishwasher quit working so she called a repairman. Since she had to go to work the next day, she told the repairman, 'I'll leave the key under the mat. Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the counter, and I'll mail you a check.  Oh, by the way don't worry about my dog Spike. He won't bother you.  Whatever you do, do NOT, under ANY circumstances, talk to my parrot!' 'I REPEAT; DO NOT TALK TO MY PARROT!!!

When the repairman arrived at Wanda's apartment the following day, he discovered the biggest, meanest looking dog he has ever seen. But, just as she had said, the dog just lay there on the carpet watching the repairman go about his work.  The parrot, however, drove him nuts the whole time with his incessant yelling, cursing and name calling. Finally the repairman couldn't contain himself any longer and yelled, Shut up, you stupid, ugly bird! To which the parrot replied, Get him, Spike!  See - Men just don't listen!

Roy Monis

Re: Don't Talk to the Parrot
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 09:32:11 AM »

DO NOT TALK TO MY PARROT!!!

Wanda's dishwasher quit working so she called a repairman. Since she had to go to work the next day, she told the repairman, 'I'll leave the key under the mat. Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the counter, and I'll mail you a check.  Oh, by the way don't worry about my dog Spike. He won't bother you.  Whatever you do, do NOT, under ANY circumstances, talk to my parrot!' 'I REPEAT; DO NOT TALK TO MY PARROT!!!

When the repairman arrived at Wanda's apartment the following day, he discovered the biggest, meanest looking dog he has ever seen. But, just as she had said, the dog just lay there on the carpet watching the repairman go about his work.  The parrot, however, drove him nuts the whole time with his incessant yelling, cursing and name calling. Finally the repairman couldn't contain himself any longer and yelled, Shut up, you stupid, ugly bird! To which the parrot replied, Get him, Spike!  See - Men just don't listen!

Hi! You horrible bird.

Down Spike!

God bless you brother in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

KristaD

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 11:54:20 AM »

:D That was hilarious!

musicman

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 09:25:21 PM »

They were simple directions. 

Don't talk to the bird!!!

joyful1

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 11:50:51 PM »

;D ;D ;D ahahahahahah!!!!

Vangie

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2008, 10:16:47 AM »

Gotta admit--if I were the repair...woman, I probably would've cracked and yelled at the bird too.  Sometimes we don't hear too well either! :D  Great joke Craig and keep 'em coming!

Vangie

iris

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 12:46:23 PM »

That was a good one Craig!!!

;D  ;D  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.