bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: "God doesn't give the answers to everything"  (Read 10281 times)

Roy Monis

Re: "God doesn't give the answers to everything"
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2008, 11:20:22 AM »

I did not intend for this thread to be about my anger, but what I was angry about.
When I say angry I don't mean violent rage and outburst of uncontrolled emotion, but simply
frustration. I even get sad sometimes.

Can I not still care for those who are still blind to these truths???
I will wait on the lord, I will wait for a desire to hit their hearts to ask of the lord.
I will wait.

Also please don't question my honor,respect, and reverence of men and God by my lack of grammatical etiquette.
I fail to see why not capitalizing proper nouns means I don't have honor, respect, and reverence for men and God.

Thanks Joe!
I'm not the most humble person I know but I try to be. 

Dear Ataiman

I say this in love and without any animosity whatsoever. When you ask me if that posting was directed at you, I cannot lie, yes it was as there is no excuse on grounds of grammatical etiquette. I can see from your posting that there is no lack in your command of the English language and as such you should be aware of where capitalization is of prime importance and there could be nothing more important than words that refer to our Sovereign God, like the pronouns He and Him. 

I love you Ataiwan as my brother, but I love my God more. I would be offended if you referred to me as monis or roy as you have done for that great man of God, Paul. Don't you see that this is the correct approach to true humility, reverence, honour and respect especially in a relationship with our loving Saviour who gave His life on our behalf?

I offer an open apology right here Ataiwan for the brash way I dealt with the matter, but would not hesitate to do it again if the occasion arose. I love my God too much to see His name abused it's as simple as that, it just grinds my entire being to dust.

BUT!

AND

I hope you can have a laugh with me.

God bless you brother in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 17 queries.