bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fifty Dollars  (Read 4223 times)

ericsteven

Fifty Dollars
« on: June 01, 2008, 01:40:10 AM »

Frank and his wife Esther went to the state fair every year, and every year Frank would say, 'Esther, I'd like to ride in that
helicopter.'  Esther always replied, 'I know Frank, but that helicopter ride is fifty dollars, and fifty dollars is fifty dollars'

One year Esther and Frank went to the fair, and Frank said, 'Esther, I'm 85 years old.  If I don't ride that helicopter, I might
never get another chance.'  To this, Esther replied, 'Frank that helicopter ride is fifty dollars, and fifty dollars is fifty dollars.'

The pilot overheard the couple and said, 'Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet
for the entire ride and not say a word, I won't charge you! But if you say one word, it's fifty dollars.'

Frank and Esther agreed and up they went. The pilot did all kinds of fancy maneuvers, but not a word was heard.  He did his
daredevil tricks over and over again, but still not a word.

When they landed, the pilot turned to Frank and said, 'By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't.
I'm impressed!'

Frank replied, 'Well, to tell you the truth, I almost said something when Esther fell out, but you know, fifty dollars is fifty dollars!'

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Fifty Dollars
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 09:35:48 AM »

That was a good one

joyful1

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 09:37:52 AM »

:D oh my! LOL! that is so bad ericsteven!
hehehehe!!
Joyce :)

Roy Monis

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 10:02:21 AM »

Hi! ericstevens

Looks as though you are another Greg, a sucker for punishment and a lot is coming your way, brother, believe me! One handbag is bad enough, but two is a double whammy and who can stand against that? 

God bless you brother in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Vangie

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2008, 10:28:40 AM »

Too funny--ROFLOL!  Thanks for perking up my morning!!

Vangie

iris

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2008, 12:42:45 PM »

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

KristaD

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 01:27:37 PM »

:o:D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 23 queries.